What is involved in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project
Find out what the related areas are that 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project related domains to cover and 129 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project, Voice over LTE, High-Speed Downlink Packet Access, Global System for Mobile Communications, Improved Mobile Telephone Service, Subscriber Identity Module, Evolution to 3G, AMR radiotelephone network, Mobile broadband, Universal Mobile Telecommunications System, Total Access Communication System, Quality of service, Circuit Switched Data, Digital AMPS, Cellular network, British Telecom, GSM frequency bands, GSM services, Evolution-Data Optimized, Mobile radio telephone, Evolved High Speed Packet Access, Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing, Wireless LAN, IMT Advanced, Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications, International Mobile Telecommunications-2000, LTE Advanced, Cellular digital packet data, IEEE 802.20, 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2, Service layer, Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service, 4G Americas, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, GSM Association, Cellular frequencies, Channel access method, Telecoms & Internet converged Services & Protocols for Advanced Networks, Nortel Networks, Spectral efficiency, Next Generation Network, Generic Access Network, Advanced Mobile Phone System, Internet Protocol, Open Mobile Alliance, IP Multimedia Subsystem, IEEE 802.16, Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution, AT&T Wireless, 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project, Mobile phone, Wireless Broadband Alliance:
3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Critical Criteria:
Check 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project governance and gather practices for scaling 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Can we add value to the current 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How likely is the current 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Voice over LTE Critical Criteria:
Guard Voice over LTE management and report on setting up Voice over LTE without losing ground.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project is underway?
– Is there a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we maintain 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Projects Integrity?
High-Speed Downlink Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Examine High-Speed Downlink Packet Access projects and tour deciding if High-Speed Downlink Packet Access progress is made.
– What are specific 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Rules to follow?
– Why are 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project skills important?
Global System for Mobile Communications Critical Criteria:
Systematize Global System for Mobile Communications strategies and mentor Global System for Mobile Communications customer orientation.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project objectives?
– What are the barriers to increased 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project production?
– How can we improve 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
Improved Mobile Telephone Service Critical Criteria:
Align Improved Mobile Telephone Service goals and separate what are the business goals Improved Mobile Telephone Service is aiming to achieve.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project ?
– What vendors make products that address the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project needs?
Subscriber Identity Module Critical Criteria:
Read up on Subscriber Identity Module results and triple focus on important concepts of Subscriber Identity Module relationship management.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project?
– Think of your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project. what are the main functions?
Evolution to 3G Critical Criteria:
Test Evolution to 3G governance and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– To what extent does management recognize 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we Lead with 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project in Mind?
AMR radiotelephone network Critical Criteria:
Deliberate AMR radiotelephone network failures and differentiate in coordinating AMR radiotelephone network.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
Mobile broadband Critical Criteria:
Review Mobile broadband governance and look at it backwards.
– Will 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who sets the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project standards?
Universal Mobile Telecommunications System Critical Criteria:
Adapt Universal Mobile Telecommunications System risks and explore and align the progress in Universal Mobile Telecommunications System.
– How can you negotiate 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Do the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What potential environmental factors impact the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project effort?
Total Access Communication System Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Total Access Communication System failures and probe the present value of growth of Total Access Communication System.
– What are the Key enablers to make this 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project move?
– What are the Essentials of Internal 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Management?
Quality of service Critical Criteria:
Shape Quality of service issues and look for lots of ideas.
– How important is 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project to the user organizations mission?
– Which 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project goals are the most important?
– What level of service or quality of service should the customer expect?
– Is the Quality of Service met?
– Quality of Service Met?
– Is the Quality of Service met?
– Is our Quality of Service Met?
Circuit Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Probe Circuit Switched Data strategies and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project processes?
– Why is 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project important for you now?
– Is a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Team Work effort in place?
Digital AMPS Critical Criteria:
Gauge Digital AMPS results and shift your focus.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project process available?
– What are the key elements of your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How can the value of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project be defined?
Cellular network Critical Criteria:
Map Cellular network risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Cellular network results.
– How will you know that the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project has been successful?
– Can we do 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project without complex (expensive) analysis?
British Telecom Critical Criteria:
Add value to British Telecom issues and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What is our formula for success in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project ?
– Who needs to know about 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project ?
GSM frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Have a session on GSM frequency bands failures and maintain GSM frequency bands for success.
– Is 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the long-term 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project goals?
– What will drive 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project change?
GSM services Critical Criteria:
Consider GSM services goals and overcome GSM services skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project delivery for example is new software needed?
Evolution-Data Optimized Critical Criteria:
Gauge Evolution-Data Optimized quality and ask what if.
– Consider your own 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Why should we adopt a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project framework?
Mobile radio telephone Critical Criteria:
Talk about Mobile radio telephone risks and forecast involvement of future Mobile radio telephone projects in development.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do your measurements capture actionable 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Does 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Evolved High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Graph Evolved High Speed Packet Access tactics and slay a dragon.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project study?
Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Trace Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing failures and sort Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing activities.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project services/products?
Wireless LAN Critical Criteria:
Deduce Wireless LAN results and report on the economics of relationships managing Wireless LAN and constraints.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
IMT Advanced Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about IMT Advanced outcomes and probe the present value of growth of IMT Advanced.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project leaders?
– How can you measure 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project in a systematic way?
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications Critical Criteria:
Grade Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications issues and innovate what needs to be done with Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project agendas for the next 3 years?
– When a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 Critical Criteria:
Systematize International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 decisions and get out your magnifying glass.
– Does 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
LTE Advanced Critical Criteria:
Accumulate LTE Advanced outcomes and question.
Cellular digital packet data Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Cellular digital packet data governance and prioritize challenges of Cellular digital packet data.
– How do we know that any 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project analysis is complete and comprehensive?
IEEE 802.20 Critical Criteria:
Judge IEEE 802.20 management and shift your focus.
– Are there 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project problems defined?
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 Critical Criteria:
Review 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 outcomes and do something to it.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Do 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Service layer Critical Criteria:
Check Service layer tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Service layer.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project moving forward?
Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service risks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service information.
– Does the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project task fit the clients priorities?
4G Americas Critical Criteria:
Recall 4G Americas failures and gather practices for scaling 4G Americas.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project processes?
– Do we monitor the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers results and assess and formulate effective operational and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers strategies.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project activities?
– How do we keep improving 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
GSM Association Critical Criteria:
Communicate about GSM Association risks and work towards be a leading GSM Association expert.
– How do we go about Comparing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project approaches/solutions?
Cellular frequencies Critical Criteria:
Track Cellular frequencies outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Cellular frequencies.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project process?
Channel access method Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Channel access method adoptions and reduce Channel access method costs.
Telecoms & Internet converged Services & Protocols for Advanced Networks Critical Criteria:
Add value to Telecoms & Internet converged Services & Protocols for Advanced Networks quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Telecoms & Internet converged Services & Protocols for Advanced Networks.
– How do we Identify specific 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project investment and emerging trends?
– How will you measure your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project effectiveness?
Nortel Networks Critical Criteria:
Nurse Nortel Networks issues and balance specific methods for improving Nortel Networks results.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project? There might be some that are less obvious?
Spectral efficiency Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Spectral efficiency quality and probe the present value of growth of Spectral efficiency.
– Does 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project analysis show the relationships among important 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project factors?
– How do we ensure that implementations of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Next Generation Network Critical Criteria:
Survey Next Generation Network risks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Next Generation Network.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project process?
Generic Access Network Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Generic Access Network results and find out.
– Have all basic functions of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project been defined?
– How do we go about Securing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
Advanced Mobile Phone System Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Advanced Mobile Phone System goals and explore and align the progress in Advanced Mobile Phone System.
– How do we Improve 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project service perception, and satisfaction?
– How would one define 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project leadership?
Internet Protocol Critical Criteria:
Systematize Internet Protocol failures and pioneer acquisition of Internet Protocol systems.
– Think about the people you identified for your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project manager?
– Is Internet Protocol security (IPSec) support available?
Open Mobile Alliance Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Open Mobile Alliance goals and pay attention to the small things.
– What are internal and external 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project relations?
IP Multimedia Subsystem Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct IP Multimedia Subsystem engagements and innovate what needs to be done with IP Multimedia Subsystem.
– What are our best practices for minimizing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project lifecycle?
– What is the source of the strategies for 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project strengthening and reform?
– What are the short and long-term 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project goals?
IEEE 802.16 Critical Criteria:
Focus on IEEE 802.16 management and display thorough understanding of the IEEE 802.16 process.
– For your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution tasks and pay attention to the small things.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project in a volatile global economy?
– Are there recognized 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project problems?
AT&T Wireless Critical Criteria:
Discuss AT&T Wireless leadership and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive AT&T Wireless projects.
– Have the types of risks that may impact 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project been identified and analyzed?
– Do we have past 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Successes?
3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Critical Criteria:
Nurse 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project projects and describe the risks of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project sustainability.
– Is the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Mobile phone Critical Criteria:
Value Mobile phone projects and explore and align the progress in Mobile phone.
Wireless Broadband Alliance Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Wireless Broadband Alliance projects and get going.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Voice over LTE External links:
How to Enable Verizon Voice Over LTE (voLTE) on the …
Voice Over LTE Explained: Better Voice Quality Coming …
Make phone calls with Voice over LTE (VoLTE) – Apple Support
High-Speed Downlink Packet Access External links:
HSDPA (High-Speed Downlink Packet Access) – …
High-Speed Downlink Packet Access – YouTube
Global System for Mobile Communications External links:
The Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) system is a widely deployed digital mobile telephony standard that is deployed throughout Europe and …
GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications)
Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) – …
Improved Mobile Telephone Service External links:
Blue Box – IMTS “Improved Mobile Telephone Service” …
Improved Mobile Telephone Service – WOW.com
IMTS means Improved Mobile Telephone Service – All …
Subscriber Identity Module External links:
What is subscriber identity module? Webopedia Definition
Evolution to 3G External links:
[PDF]Evolution to 3G mobile communication – rd.springer.com
THE EVOLUTION TO 3G MOBILE — STATUS REPORT
AMR radiotelephone network External links:
AMR radiotelephone network (Czechoslovakia) – …
Mobile broadband External links:
Mobile broadband for Surface Pro LTE: FAQ
Are These Actually The Best Mobile Broadband Providers?
NetZero Message Center – Mobile Broadband, DSL, Dial …
Universal Mobile Telecommunications System External links:
UMTS -Universal Mobile Telecommunications System – …
IFL® KYA™_UMTS | Universal Mobile Telecommunications System
Total Access Communication System External links:
BS-6940-2 | Total Access Communication System …
BS-6940-1 | Total Access Communication System …
Total Access Communication System – WOW.com
Quality of service External links:
Quality of Service (QoS) | Vonage Business
Nashville Event Security – Unparalleled Quality of Service
What is Quality of Service (QoS)? – Definition from Techopedia
Circuit Switched Data External links:
[PDF]EIS Service Guide: Circuit Switched Data Service …
Digital AMPS External links:
Digital Amps – Best Buy
Cellular network External links:
Check your cellular network coverage | Pod Trackers
British Telecom External links:
British Telecom – Everything2.com
British Telecom – SourceWatch
British Telecom Jobs – Jobs in India
GSM frequency bands External links:
GSM frequency bands – YouTube
GSM Frequency Bands | Telecommunications | …
GSM services External links:
Meet The Team of GSM Services
GSM Services – Google+
ALL GSM Services – Home | Facebook
Evolution-Data Optimized External links:
“Evolution-Data Optimized” on Revolvy.com
EV-DO abbreviation stands for Evolution-Data Optimized
Mobile radio telephone External links:
Mobile radio telephone usable as emergency telephone
Compare Prices on Mobile Radio Telephone- Online …
MRTI means Mobile Radio Telephone Interconnect – All …
Evolved High Speed Packet Access External links:
Evolved High Speed Packet Access – Review
Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+) | vertex
Wireless LAN External links:
Wireless LAN (WLAN) Solutions for Business – Samsung …
Networking Products – Enterprise Wireless LAN Solutions
Wireless LAN Controllers – Cisco
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications External links:
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (Digital European Cordless Telecommunications), usually known by the acronym DECT, is …
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT)
LTE Advanced External links:
Licensed Assisted Access (LAA) Part of LTE Advanced …
Wi Fi Hotspots with Unlimited Data | Unlimited LTE Advanced
LTE Advanced Pro | Qualcomm
Cellular digital packet data External links:
cellular digital packet data | WSDOT
Cellular digital packet data networks – Bell Labs
Cellular Digital Packet Data – CDPD – Cell Cellular modem
IEEE 802.20 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.20 Based Broadband Railroad Digital …
[PDF]Project IEEE 802.20 Working Group on Mobile …
IEEE 802.20 | Article about IEEE 802.20 by The Free Dictionary
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 External links:
3GPP2 means 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 – WOW.com
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 – Quora
Service layer External links:
Apex Enterprise Patterns: Service Layer | Salesforce …
Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service External links:
Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service: New …
4G Americas External links:
5G Week With 4G Americas – Yahoo Finance
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers External links:
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
GSM Association External links:
[PDF]GSM Association Non-confidential Official …
GSM Association | Bisnow
GSM Association (@GSMAssoc) | Twitter
Cellular frequencies External links:
[PPT]SMR AND CELLULAR FREQUENCIES
Antenova antennas suit ISM and cellular frequencies
Channel access method External links:
MACA – A New Channel Access Method for Packet Radio
Channel access method and apparatus in wireless local …
Nortel Networks External links:
NORTEL NETWORKS RETIREMENT INCOME PLAN | …
Nortel Networks Phone Systems & Equipment | …
NRTLQ Stock Quote – Nortel Networks Corp – Bloomberg.com
Spectral efficiency External links:
pCell Artemis I Spectral Efficiency Demo – YouTube
Next Generation Network External links:
Next Generation Network | Volunteers of America
Next Generation Network Audio | ONKYO
Global Health Security Agenda – Next Generation Network
Generic Access Network External links:
GAN (generic access network) – Gartner IT Glossary
Generic Access Network
http://Generic Access Network. Generic Access Network or GAN is a telecommunication system that extends mobile voice, data and multimedia (IMS/SIP) applications over IP networks. Unlicensed Mobile Access or UMA, is the commercial name used by mobile carriers for external IP access into their core networks.
Advanced Mobile Phone System External links:
Advanced Mobile Phone System (AMPS)
Advanced Mobile Phone System | 3 G | Radio Technology
Advanced Mobile Phone System – YouTube
Internet Protocol External links:
What is IPv6, or Internet Protocol, version 6?
VoIP Calling | How Voice Over Internet Protocol Works
IPv6: Internet Protocol Version 6 – AT&T Support
Open Mobile Alliance External links:
Open Mobile Alliance – Gartner IT Glossary
Open Mobile Alliance (@OpenMobileA) | Twitter
Open Mobile Alliance – Home | Facebook
IP Multimedia Subsystem External links:
What is a IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) | GENBAND
IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Call Flows – EventHelix.com
IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) – YouTube
IEEE 802.16 External links:
[PDF]Resource Allocation in IEEE 802.16 Mobile WiMAX
term:wimax = ieee 802.16 Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
https://quizlet.com/subject/term:wimax = ieee 802.16
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution External links:
enhanced data rates for gsm evolution edge
Mobile phone External links:
Mobile Banking | Mobile Phone Banking | U.S. Bank
Mobile Phone Monitoring App and Tracking Solution | Spyzie
File a Phone Insurance Claim for Your T-Mobile Phone
Wireless Broadband Alliance External links:
Wireless Broadband Alliance – Google+
Facts and stats – Wireless Broadband Alliance
WBA Accelerator – Wireless Broadband Alliance