What is involved in Automotive Electronics
Find out what the related areas are that Automotive Electronics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Automotive Electronics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Automotive Electronics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Automotive Electronics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Automotive Electronics related domains to cover and 20 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Automotive Electronics, Automotive Electronics Council, Body electronics, Car audio, Carputer, Telematics:
Automotive Electronics Critical Criteria:
Investigate Automotive Electronics engagements and sort Automotive Electronics activities.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Automotive Electronics. How do we gain traction?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Automotive Electronics services/products?
– Do we monitor the Automotive Electronics decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Automotive Electronics Council Critical Criteria:
Analyze Automotive Electronics Council planning and budget for Automotive Electronics Council challenges.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Automotive Electronics been identified and analyzed?
– What are specific Automotive Electronics Rules to follow?
Body electronics Critical Criteria:
Discourse Body electronics goals and catalog Body electronics activities.
– How important is Automotive Electronics to the user organizations mission?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Automotive Electronics move?
Car audio Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Car audio projects and gather Car audio models .
– For your Automotive Electronics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Automotive Electronics? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Automotive Electronics?
Carputer Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Carputer goals and describe which business rules are needed as Carputer interface.
– Consider your own Automotive Electronics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Automotive Electronics is underway?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Automotive Electronics, including any consulting or professional services?
Telematics Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Telematics management and report on developing an effective Telematics strategy.
– Are assumptions made in Automotive Electronics stated explicitly?
– What are the business goals Automotive Electronics is aiming to achieve?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Automotive Electronics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Automotive Electronics External links:
Automotive Electronics | United Radio
Automotive Electronics-Leading Forum Connecting …
Automotive Electronics Council External links:
AEC-Automotive Electronics Council
AEC abbreviation stands for Automotive Electronics Council
[PDF]Automotive Electronics Council
Body electronics External links:
Body electronics | HELLA
Body Electronics | Lear Corporation
Body Electronics Overview – BodyMind Healing
Car audio External links:
Car Audio | Droppin HZ Car Audio
Classic Car Radio – Vintage Car Audio | Classic Car Stereos
Carputer External links:
Carputer Part 2 – OBD2 Dongles – YouTube
The Carputer – Raspberry Pi
Telematics External links:
Telematics & ELDs – Transflo
GPS Tracking Solutions & Fleet Telematics | PassTime GPS
Verizon Telematics – Official Site