What is involved in Web Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Web Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Web Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Web Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Web Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Web Analytics related domains to cover and 180 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Web Analytics, Adobe Analytics, A/B testing, Revenue sharing, Web browser, Cost-benefit analysis, Post-click marketing, Internet traffic, IP geolocation, User agent, Online advertising, Cost per impression, Internet service provider, McGraw Hill, Avinash Kaushik, Search engine optimization, IP Address, Mobile advertising, O’Reilly Media, Click analytics, Social media marketing, Geolocation software, Online video analytics, Web counter, Referral marketing, Proxy server, Local search engine optimisation, Web traffic, Behavioral targeting, Prentice Hall, Web crawler, Web beacon, Key performance indicators, Web log analysis software, Cost per action, Heat map, Bounce Rate, Data collection, Adobe Flash, Search engine marketing, Click path, Internet Protocol, Server log, Web server, Session replay, Google Analytics, Web mining, Domain Name System, Web bug, Native advertising, Search analytics, Mobile Web Analytics, Web cache, Contextual advertising, Web usage, Market research, Web banner, HTTP referer, Visit filter, Website correlation, Unique user, Advertising campaign, Digital rights management, Web Analytics, Third-party cookie, Local Shared Object:
Web Analytics Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Web Analytics governance and check on ways to get started with Web Analytics.
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Web Analytics been identified and analyzed?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– How to Secure Web Analytics?
Adobe Analytics Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Adobe Analytics outcomes and sort Adobe Analytics activities.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Web Analytics forward?
– How do we manage Web Analytics Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How can the value of Web Analytics be defined?
A/B testing Critical Criteria:
Communicate about A/B testing decisions and oversee A/B testing management by competencies.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Web Analytics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Web Analytics?
– What will drive Web Analytics change?
Revenue sharing Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Revenue sharing tasks and define what our big hairy audacious Revenue sharing goal is.
– Can we add value to the current Web Analytics decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– When a Web Analytics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Web Analytics?
Web browser Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Web browser results and assess what counts with Web browser that we are not counting.
– Is Web Analytics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How will you know that the Web Analytics project has been successful?
– What is our formula for success in Web Analytics ?
Cost-benefit analysis Critical Criteria:
Depict Cost-benefit analysis goals and create Cost-benefit analysis explanations for all managers.
– How would one define Web Analytics leadership?
Post-click marketing Critical Criteria:
Study Post-click marketing goals and overcome Post-click marketing skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Web Analytics experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Web Analytics process?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Web Analytics study?
Internet traffic Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Internet traffic management and track iterative Internet traffic results.
– How do we keep improving Web Analytics?
– How can we improve Web Analytics?
IP geolocation Critical Criteria:
Learn from IP geolocation issues and define what our big hairy audacious IP geolocation goal is.
– Does Web Analytics include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Web Analytics? There might be some that are less obvious?
User agent Critical Criteria:
Examine User agent management and improve User agent service perception.
– Think about the people you identified for your Web Analytics project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What threat is Web Analytics addressing?
Online advertising Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Online advertising engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for Online advertising.
– what is the best design framework for Web Analytics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Web Analytics process?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Web Analytics, including any consulting or professional services?
Cost per impression Critical Criteria:
Jump start Cost per impression failures and slay a dragon.
– Does the Web Analytics task fit the clients priorities?
– What are the usability implications of Web Analytics actions?
Internet service provider Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Internet service provider visions and slay a dragon.
– Think about the functions involved in your Web Analytics project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Who needs to know about Web Analytics ?
McGraw Hill Critical Criteria:
Chat re McGraw Hill tasks and prioritize challenges of McGraw Hill.
– To what extent does management recognize Web Analytics as a tool to increase the results?
– Why is Web Analytics important for you now?
– How do we Lead with Web Analytics in Mind?
Avinash Kaushik Critical Criteria:
X-ray Avinash Kaushik decisions and optimize Avinash Kaushik leadership as a key to advancement.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Web Analytics project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How to deal with Web Analytics Changes?
Search engine optimization Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Search engine optimization engagements and arbitrate Search engine optimization techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Web Analytics models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How can you negotiate Web Analytics successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Are there recognized Web Analytics problems?
IP Address Critical Criteria:
Focus on IP Address goals and shift your focus.
– Can a customer prevent us from collecting his/her personal data? For example by saying he/she does not want his/her phone number or IP address to be stored by us?
– Are a customers business phone number; business email address and business IP address also considered to be personal data?
– Are egress and ingress filters installed on all border routers to prevent impersonation with spoofed ip addresses?
– Is the firewall configured to translate (hide) internal ip addresses, using network address translation (nat)?
– Is collecting IP address really necessary?
– Why should we adopt a Web Analytics framework?
Mobile advertising Critical Criteria:
Recall Mobile advertising goals and probe Mobile advertising strategic alliances.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Web Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Web Analytics process available?
– Is Supporting Web Analytics documentation required?
– What is our Web Analytics Strategy?
O’Reilly Media Critical Criteria:
Deduce O’Reilly Media engagements and question.
– How do we go about Comparing Web Analytics approaches/solutions?
Click analytics Critical Criteria:
Drive Click analytics leadership and remodel and develop an effective Click analytics strategy.
– How important is Web Analytics to the user organizations mission?
– How do we Identify specific Web Analytics investment and emerging trends?
– Which Web Analytics goals are the most important?
Social media marketing Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Social media marketing issues and probe the present value of growth of Social media marketing.
– What are current Web Analytics Paradigms?
– Are we Assessing Web Analytics and Risk?
Geolocation software Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Geolocation software risks and define Geolocation software competency-based leadership.
– Is maximizing Web Analytics protection the same as minimizing Web Analytics loss?
– Do we monitor the Web Analytics decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What is the purpose of Web Analytics in relation to the mission?
Online video analytics Critical Criteria:
Align Online video analytics governance and find out.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Web Analytics agendas for the next 3 years?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Web Analytics project?
– Are accountability and ownership for Web Analytics clearly defined?
Web counter Critical Criteria:
Chart Web counter planning and arbitrate Web counter techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Web Analytics project?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Web Analytics move?
Referral marketing Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Referral marketing failures and finalize the present value of growth of Referral marketing.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Web Analytics. How do we gain traction?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Web Analytics into the services that we provide?
Proxy server Critical Criteria:
Boost Proxy server tasks and handle a jump-start course to Proxy server.
– What are the barriers to increased Web Analytics production?
– Is Web Analytics Required?
Local search engine optimisation Critical Criteria:
Adapt Local search engine optimisation management and tour deciding if Local search engine optimisation progress is made.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Web Analytics services/products?
– Will Web Analytics deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Web traffic Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Web traffic goals and customize techniques for implementing Web traffic controls.
Behavioral targeting Critical Criteria:
Steer Behavioral targeting tasks and plan concise Behavioral targeting education.
– Do we all define Web Analytics in the same way?
Prentice Hall Critical Criteria:
Investigate Prentice Hall decisions and finalize specific methods for Prentice Hall acceptance.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Web Analytics opportunities costing us money?
– Are there Web Analytics problems defined?
Web crawler Critical Criteria:
Survey Web crawler issues and spearhead techniques for implementing Web crawler.
– Is there a Web Analytics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the business goals Web Analytics is aiming to achieve?
Web beacon Critical Criteria:
Detail Web beacon planning and raise human resource and employment practices for Web beacon.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Web Analytics in a volatile global economy?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Web Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
Key performance indicators Critical Criteria:
Investigate Key performance indicators adoptions and devote time assessing Key performance indicators and its risk.
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– Kpi key performance indicators opportunities. are there opportunities to use the field/table to measure performance?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Web Analytics is underway?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Web Analytics ?
– Have you identified your Web Analytics key performance indicators?
– Which are the key performance indicators for Customer Service?
Web log analysis software Critical Criteria:
Trace Web log analysis software strategies and integrate design thinking in Web log analysis software innovation.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Web Analytics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Cost per action Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Cost per action outcomes and integrate design thinking in Cost per action innovation.
– What are the short and long-term Web Analytics goals?
Heat map Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Heat map projects and optimize Heat map leadership as a key to advancement.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Web Analytics processes?
– What are our Web Analytics Processes?
Bounce Rate Critical Criteria:
Analyze Bounce Rate visions and cater for concise Bounce Rate education.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Web Analytics leader?
Data collection Critical Criteria:
Infer Data collection outcomes and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Data collection projects.
– Were changes made during the file extract period to how the data are processed, such as changes to mode of data collection, changes to instructions for completing the application form, changes to the edit, changes to classification codes, or changes to the query system used to retrieve the data?
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– Does the design of the program/projects overall data collection and reporting system ensure that, if implemented as planned, it will collect and report quality data?
– What should I consider in selecting the most resource-effective data collection design that will satisfy all of my performance or acceptance criteria?
– Is it understood that the risk management effectiveness critically depends on data collection, analysis and dissemination of relevant data?
– Are we collecting data once and using it many times, or duplicating data collection efforts and submerging data in silos?
– Do we double check that the data collected follows the plans and procedures for data collection?
– Do data reflect stable and consistent data collection processes and analysis methods over time?
– Are there standard data collection and reporting forms that are systematically used?
– What is the definitive data collection and what is the legacy of said collection?
– Do you have policies and procedures which direct your data collection process?
– Do we use controls throughout the data collection and management process?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– Do you use the same data collection methods for all sites?
– What protocols will be required for the data collection?
– Do you clearly document your data collection methods?
– What is the schedule and budget for data collection?
– Is our data collection and acquisition optimized?
Adobe Flash Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Adobe Flash strategies and prioritize challenges of Adobe Flash.
– What are all of our Web Analytics domains and what do they do?
Search engine marketing Critical Criteria:
Examine Search engine marketing leadership and probe the present value of growth of Search engine marketing.
Click path Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Click path tasks and do something to it.
– What are the disruptive Web Analytics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who will provide the final approval of Web Analytics deliverables?
Internet Protocol Critical Criteria:
Gauge Internet Protocol leadership and finalize specific methods for Internet Protocol acceptance.
– Can we do Web Analytics without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Is Internet Protocol security (IPSec) support available?
Server log Critical Criteria:
Frame Server log issues and spearhead techniques for implementing Server log.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Web Analytics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are the firewall, router, wireless access points, and authentication server logs regularly reviewed for unauthorized traffic?
Web server Critical Criteria:
Group Web server tasks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Web server decisions.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Web Analytics processes?
– Are web servers located on a publicly reachable network segment separated from the internal network by a firewall (dmz)?
– Do we know what we have specified in continuity of operations plans and disaster recovery plans?
– What is Effective Web Analytics?
Session replay Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Session replay results and devise Session replay key steps.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Web Analytics?
Google Analytics Critical Criteria:
Start Google Analytics goals and document what potential Google Analytics megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Is the Web Analytics organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Web mining Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Web mining goals and spearhead techniques for implementing Web mining.
– What are internal and external Web Analytics relations?
Domain Name System Critical Criteria:
Group Domain Name System planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple Domain Name System skills.
– Who sets the Web Analytics standards?
Web bug Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Web bug tactics and overcome Web bug skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do we have past Web Analytics Successes?
Native advertising Critical Criteria:
Administer Native advertising engagements and look at the big picture.
– How do we measure improved Web Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Web Analytics activities?
Search analytics Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Search analytics planning and transcribe Search analytics as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Web Analytics moving forward?
– Is there a plan for search analytics?
– Is the scope of Web Analytics defined?
Mobile Web Analytics Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Mobile Web Analytics visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Mobile Web Analytics projects.
– Does Web Analytics analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Web cache Critical Criteria:
Audit Web cache decisions and explain and analyze the challenges of Web cache.
– What vendors make products that address the Web Analytics needs?
– What about Web Analytics Analysis of results?
Contextual advertising Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Contextual advertising tasks and forecast involvement of future Contextual advertising projects in development.
Web usage Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Web usage leadership and define what our big hairy audacious Web usage goal is.
– How can skill-level changes improve Web Analytics?
– How do we maintain Web Analyticss Integrity?
Market research Critical Criteria:
Track Market research quality and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Market research.
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Web Analytics processes of our organization?
Web banner Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Web banner visions and integrate design thinking in Web banner innovation.
– How do we go about Securing Web Analytics?
HTTP referer Critical Criteria:
Talk about HTTP referer engagements and find answers.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Web Analytics?
– Are assumptions made in Web Analytics stated explicitly?
Visit filter Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Visit filter management and test out new things.
– Does Web Analytics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Web Analytics effort?
Website correlation Critical Criteria:
Jump start Website correlation outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Website correlation.
Unique user Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Unique user strategies and look at the big picture.
– Among the Web Analytics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are all users required to authenticate using, at a minimum, a unique username and password?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Web Analytics Management?
Advertising campaign Critical Criteria:
Devise Advertising campaign visions and probe Advertising campaign strategic alliances.
Digital rights management Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Digital rights management risks and define Digital rights management competency-based leadership.
– Does our tool have the ability to integrate with Digital Rights Management Client & Server?
Web Analytics Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Web Analytics planning and report on developing an effective Web Analytics strategy.
– Think of your Web Analytics project. what are the main functions?
Third-party cookie Critical Criteria:
Categorize Third-party cookie planning and get out your magnifying glass.
– For your Web Analytics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How much does Web Analytics help?
Local Shared Object Critical Criteria:
Examine Local Shared Object projects and catalog Local Shared Object activities.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Web Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Web Analytics External links:
View Web Analytics reports (SharePoint Server 2010)
AFS Analytics – Web analytics
11 Best Web Analytics Tools | Inc.com
Adobe Analytics External links:
Adobe Analytics | Adobe Digital Marketing Blog
adobe analytics – Blog Title Scrapping – Stack Overflow
Integrating AEM with with Adobe Analytics, Target and DTM
A/B testing External links:
Native A/B Testing Service for WordPress
The Case Against A/B Testing at Early-Stage Startups
Marketing Optimizer – A/B Testing, Email Automation, …
Revenue sharing External links:
Title 30-A, §5681: State-municipal revenue sharing
Revenue sharing (Audiobook on Cassette, 1980) …
Calculate Revenue Sharing – Maine.gov
Web browser External links:
Sanford Health – Unsupported Web Browser
Clear your web browser’s cache, cookies, and history
Chrome Web Browser – Google Chrome
Cost-benefit analysis External links:
Cost-Benefit Analysis Definition | Investopedia
Cost-benefit analysis. (Book, 1971) [WorldCat.org]
Cost-Benefit Analysis – investopedia.com
Post-click marketing External links:
What is Post-Click Marketing? | OpenView Labs
What Is Post-Click Marketing? | Chron.com
What Is Post-Click Marketing? | OpenView Labs
Internet traffic External links:
PENNDOT iTMS: Internet Traffic Monitoring System
IP geolocation External links:
IP Geolocation API – pro
Neustar IP Intelligence | IP Geolocation & Reputation
IP Geolocation API [ip-api]
User agent External links:
Qualys SSL Labs – Projects / User Agent Capabilities
Online advertising External links:
Denver Online Advertising Agency | Booyah
Cost per impression External links:
cost per impression Archives – StrataBlue
Internet service provider External links:
NetWest Online, Inc – Premier Internet Service Provider
Internet Service Provider in Kansas City, MO | Google Fiber
ProValue.net – Rural High Speed Internet Service Provider
Avinash Kaushik External links:
Avinash Kaushik – Official Site
Avinash Kaushik (@avinash) | Twitter
Avinash Kaushik | Talks at Google – YouTube
Search engine optimization External links:
What is SEO – Search Engine Optimization? Webopedia
Beginner’s Guide to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Moz
IP Address External links:
What Is My IP Address? IP Address Tools and More
Finding Your IP Address – Cox Communications
Find your computer’s IP address – kb.iu.edu
Mobile advertising External links:
Mobile Advertising Forecasts 2017 – Zenith
Cable TV Advertising, Online and Mobile Advertising | Viamedia
O’Reilly Media External links:
Software Architecture Training from O’Reilly Media
What Is a Pivot Table – O’Reilly Media
O’Reilly Media – Home | Facebook
Click analytics External links:
Click Analytics | Home
1 Click Analytics – Home | Facebook
Social media marketing External links:
Social Media Marketing – Mashable
SOCi Social Media Marketing & Management Platform
Geolocation software External links:
http://In computing, geolocation software is used to deduce the geolocation (geographic location) of another party. For example, on the Internet, one geolocation approach is to identify the subject party’s IP address, then determine what country (including down to the city and post/ZIP code level), organization, or user the IP address has been assigned to, and finally, determine that party’s location.
Online video analytics External links:
Managing Your Online Video Analytics – DaCast
Web counter External links:
Free Web Counter by WebSTAT
Create Web Counter – Free Web Counter Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter / Web Counter
Referral marketing External links:
Viral Loops | Viral & Referral Marketing Software
ShopSocially Social Referral Marketing | Customer …
Referral Marketing Meetups – Meetup
Proxy server External links:
Proxy Server | IT Services
Proxy Server Bookmarklet | U-M Library
Local search engine optimisation External links:
Bendigo SEO | Local Search Engine Optimisation by …
Web traffic External links:
NSA: We read .00004% of Web traffic – CNN
Visitor-traffic | Quality web traffic to your websites
Web Traffic Lounge – Home Business Internet Coach
Behavioral targeting External links:
4 Ways Behavioral Targeting Is Changing the Web – Mashable
What is Behavioral Targeting? – Define Behavioral Targeting
What Is Behavioral Targeting? – CBS News
Web crawler External links:
web crawler – Webcrawler in Go – Stack Overflow
Web Crawler – Home
Web beacon External links:
Web Beacon | NAI: Network Advertising Initiative
What is a Web Beacon? – Definition from Techopedia
Outlook Web App still downloads web beacon contents …
Key performance indicators External links:
12 experts define Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
[PDF]Key Performance Indicators – KPI’s
Understanding Key Performance Indicators or KPI
Web log analysis software External links:
Log2Stats – client based web log analysis software – …
Web Log Analysis Software for the Macintosh
Web Log Analysis Software for the Macintosh
Cost per action External links:
(CPA) Cost Per Action Marketing: What’s it All About?
What is Cost Per Action (CPA)? – Definition & Information
Improve Your Cost Per Action (CPA) – t3leads
Heat map External links:
SF Crime Heat Map – San Francisco Open Data
How to make a heat map in Google Fusion Tables | Poynter
Gas Price Heat Map – Portland Gas Prices
Bounce Rate External links:
How to Improve Your Website Bounce Rate | Constant …
Reduce high bounce rate of your web pages — imprace.com
What’s the Average Bounce Rate for a Website? – RocketFuel
Data collection External links:
Welcome | Data Collection
A Guide to CRA Data Collection and Reporting
Welcome! > Demographic Data Collection Tool
Adobe Flash External links:
Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player updates available for macOS on …
Adobe Flash | Division of Information Technology
Search engine marketing External links:
Baidu Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Certification Program
SEMpdx | Search Engine Marketing Assoc. of Portland, …
Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association – MnSearch
Click path External links:
The Earn Per Click Path – Home | Facebook
Click path – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Internet Protocol External links:
IPv6: Internet Protocol Version 6 – AT&T Support
VoIP Calling | How Voice Over Internet Protocol Works
Server log External links:
Content Server Log-in
Analyze DHCP Server Log Files – technet.microsoft.com
Content Server Log-in
Web server External links:
ProjectWise Web Server
WISCORS Network Web Server – Welcome
ProjectWise Web Server
Session replay External links:
Google Analytics External links:
Google Analytics | Google Developers
Google Analytics – Google+
Google Analytics for Firebase | Firebase
Web mining External links:
CSE 258 – Recommender Sys&Web Mining – LE [A00] – …
WORMMINER : WEB MINING BTC NEW & LEGIT, FREEEEEE – youtube.com
What is Web Mining? – Scale Unlimited
Domain Name System External links:
How DNS(Domain Name System) works with GSLB feature …
Domain Name System (DNS) Services ID.GOV | …
Dnscmd Syntax: Domain Name System(DNS)
Web bug External links:
The Web BUG – Home | Facebook
The Web Bug FAQ – Electronic Frontier Foundation
The Web BUG, Krugersdorp, Gauteng. 634 likes · 16 talking about this · 15 were here. Design – Printing – Websites
Native advertising External links:
The Future Of Native Advertising for Brands and Publishers
Native Advertising – The Official Definition – Sharethrough
Search analytics External links:
Rank tracking for enterprise SEO | STAT Search Analytics
STAT Search Analytics – Home | Facebook
Mobile Web Analytics External links:
Mobile Web Analytics Apps – Measure Web Stats on the Go
Web cache External links:
ProxySG and Web Cache Deception | Symantec Connect
Slow Website Loading: How to Flush DNS Web Cache – YouTube
Disney-Sites Guest Services – How do I clear my web cache?
Contextual advertising External links:
Contextual Advertising – NOVAFORA, INC.
Media Traffic – CPV PPV Contextual Advertising
adoori.com – Contextual Advertising & Behavioral …
Web usage External links:
Web Usage/Users – My HealtheVet
Mobile apps overtake PC Web usage in U.S. – Feb. 28, 2014
Web Usage – The Texas A&M University System
Market research External links:
Market Overview & Stock Market Research | Scottrade
The Arcview Group | Cannabis Investment & Market Research
Online Q+Q Market Research Technologies | FocusVision
Web banner External links:
iKomee – Banner Maker | Free Online Web Banner Design
Web Banner Color Themes | Visual Identity System
LSBA Web Banner Website Link – Gilsbar > Home
HTTP referer External links:
http referer – How reliable is HTTP_REFERER? – Stack Overfl…
Website correlation External links:
Website correlation – Revolvy
Unique user External links:
How to Create a Unique User Code
How To Come Up With A Unique User Name – YouTube
http://According to IFABC Global Web Standards, a unique user (UU) is “An IP address plus a further identifier. The term “unique visitor” may be used instead of “unique user” but both terms have essentially the same meaning (see below). Sites may use User Agent, Cookie and/or Registration ID.”
Advertising campaign External links:
Viagra Advertising Campaign | 1stDrugstore
Nationwide Announces New Advertising Campaign …
Digital rights management External links:
Digital Rights Management | Xbox 360
Digital Rights Management (DRM) Flashcards | Quizlet
Digital Rights Management | XanEdu
Web Analytics External links:
View Web Analytics reports (SharePoint Server 2010)
11 Best Web Analytics Tools | Inc.com
AFS Analytics – Web analytics
Third-party cookie External links:
What is third-party cookie? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Local Shared Object External links:
Flash Local Shared Object path – Stack Overflow