What is involved in Large-Scale Agile Development
Find out what the related areas are that Large-Scale Agile Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Large-Scale Agile Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Large-Scale Agile Development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Large-Scale Agile Development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Large-Scale Agile Development related domains to cover and 249 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Large-Scale Agile Development, United States Agency for International Development, Collaborating, learning and adapting, Programming tool, Software quality assurance, Agile Unified Process, Quality assurance, Software project management, Team software process, Formal methods, Graphical user interface builder, Ivar Jacobson, Code refactoring, Software testing, Aspect-oriented software development, Software prototyping, Software verification and validation, Entity–relationship model, Capability Maturity Model Integration, PM Declaration of Interdependence, Object model, Project planning, Computer science, Feature-driven development, Project stakeholders, Watts Humphrey, Software configuration management, Waterfall model, Low-code development platforms, Use case, Software architecture, Disciplined agile delivery, Infrastructure as Code, Test-driven development, Scrum Master, Software bug, Unified Process, Risk analysis, Work in process, IT infrastructure deployment, Niklaus Wirth, Software development methodology, Build light indicator, Software development process, Alistair Cockburn, Integrated Authority File, Systems engineering, Requirements engineering, Behavior-driven development, Human resources, Capability Maturity Model, Software quality, Planning poker, Domain-driven design, Spiral model, Integrated development environment, Extreme programming practices, Pull-based agile coaching, Computer programming, Data science, Iterative and incremental development, Cross-functional team, Rolling Wave planning, Pair Programming, Software documentation, Federal government of the United States, Project team:
Large-Scale Agile Development Critical Criteria:
Categorize Large-Scale Agile Development projects and change contexts.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Large-Scale Agile Development process?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Large-Scale Agile Development process?
– What are specific Large-Scale Agile Development Rules to follow?
United States Agency for International Development Critical Criteria:
Dissect United States Agency for International Development results and adjust implementation of United States Agency for International Development.
– In the case of a Large-Scale Agile Development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Large-Scale Agile Development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Large-Scale Agile Development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Large-Scale Agile Development Management?
Collaborating, learning and adapting Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Collaborating, learning and adapting engagements and report on setting up Collaborating, learning and adapting without losing ground.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Large-Scale Agile Development with what users do day-to-day?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Large-Scale Agile Development activities?
– Why are Large-Scale Agile Development skills important?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Check Programming tool tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Large-Scale Agile Development?
– What are our needs in relation to Large-Scale Agile Development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– To what extent does management recognize Large-Scale Agile Development as a tool to increase the results?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Software quality assurance quality and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Software quality assurance is getting what it needs.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Large-Scale Agile Development project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Large-Scale Agile Development project lifecycle?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Large-Scale Agile Development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
Agile Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Reason over Agile Unified Process risks and question.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Large-Scale Agile Development is underway?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Large-Scale Agile Development ?
Quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Quality assurance visions and proactively manage Quality assurance risks.
– Is the Quality Assurance function recognized to be different from implicit and continuous quality control during fabrication, in that it is discrete, explicit following production, and ignores the sequence or nature of the fabrication steps or processes?
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– Does the quality plan prescribe the type(s) of Quality Assurance activities (such as reviews, audits, inspections) to be performed to achieve the objectives of the quality plan?
– How does the company manage the design and delivery of products and services that promise a high level of customer satisfaction?
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– Has the board demonstrated a willingness to provide appropriate resources to Quality Assurance programs?
– How does the company develop, manage, measure, and improve processes to achieve performance excellence?
– Is there a chance the planning/registering activity may lose ownership of any items suddenly?
– How do you assure that repairs and/or preventative maintenance were completed?
– What is/are the major contractors qa plan(s), and is it/are they implemented?
– How can we integrate Customer Service into our Quality Assurance program?
– Does the Quality Assurance record center contain the selected documents?
– How do we go about Comparing Large-Scale Agile Development approaches/solutions?
– How does your qa plan measure areas of opportunities for improvement?
– Is the system or component adequately labeled for ease of operation?
– Who closes the loop with the person that submitted a complaint?
– Do you keep track of unsuccessfully performed skills?
– Is the target achievable by the current process?
– Is specialized equipment necessary?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Probe Software project management results and pay attention to the small things.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Large-Scale Agile Development is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Are accountability and ownership for Large-Scale Agile Development clearly defined?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Team software process outcomes and get going.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Large-Scale Agile Development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Are there Large-Scale Agile Development problems defined?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Examine Formal methods outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and Formal methods strategies.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Large-Scale Agile Development leader?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Large-Scale Agile Development that make it risky?
– What are internal and external Large-Scale Agile Development relations?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Canvass Graphical user interface builder visions and describe which business rules are needed as Graphical user interface builder interface.
– Think about the people you identified for your Large-Scale Agile Development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Large-Scale Agile Development experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– When a Large-Scale Agile Development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Examine Ivar Jacobson quality and learn.
– In a project to restructure Large-Scale Agile Development outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Code refactoring Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Code refactoring goals and proactively manage Code refactoring risks.
– Is the Large-Scale Agile Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we keep improving Large-Scale Agile Development?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Software testing tactics and assess what counts with Software testing that we are not counting.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Large-Scale Agile Development effort?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Aspect-oriented software development management and oversee Aspect-oriented software development requirements.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Large-Scale Agile Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Large-Scale Agile Development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Large-Scale Agile Development?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Dissect Software prototyping decisions and find out what it really means.
– Is there any existing Large-Scale Agile Development governance structure?
– How can you measure Large-Scale Agile Development in a systematic way?
– How much does Large-Scale Agile Development help?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Software verification and validation projects and create a map for yourself.
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Entity–relationship model decisions and oversee Entity–relationship model requirements.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Large-Scale Agile Development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What vendors make products that address the Large-Scale Agile Development needs?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Capability Maturity Model Integration leadership and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Capability Maturity Model Integration services.
– What are the key elements of your Large-Scale Agile Development performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Large-Scale Agile Development project?
PM Declaration of Interdependence Critical Criteria:
Meet over PM Declaration of Interdependence outcomes and attract PM Declaration of Interdependence skills.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Large-Scale Agile Development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What will drive Large-Scale Agile Development change?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Generalize Object model quality and integrate design thinking in Object model innovation.
– How can you negotiate Large-Scale Agile Development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Who needs to know about Large-Scale Agile Development ?
Project planning Critical Criteria:
Merge Project planning projects and be persistent.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Large-Scale Agile Development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How likely is the current Large-Scale Agile Development plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Computer science adoptions and pioneer acquisition of Computer science systems.
– How do we know that any Large-Scale Agile Development analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Think of your Large-Scale Agile Development project. what are the main functions?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Consult on Feature-driven development leadership and drive action.
– what is the best design framework for Large-Scale Agile Development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Large-Scale Agile Development, including any consulting or professional services?
Project stakeholders Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Project stakeholders results and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Project stakeholders results.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Large-Scale Agile Development project?
– What are the barriers to increased Large-Scale Agile Development production?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Watts Humphrey outcomes and change contexts.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Large-Scale Agile Development processes?
– How do we Improve Large-Scale Agile Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the business goals Large-Scale Agile Development is aiming to achieve?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software configuration management leadership and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Can we do Large-Scale Agile Development without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are the usability implications of Large-Scale Agile Development actions?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Participate in Waterfall model planning and integrate design thinking in Waterfall model innovation.
Low-code development platforms Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Low-code development platforms tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Low-code development platforms decisions.
– Does the Large-Scale Agile Development task fit the clients priorities?
– Do we all define Large-Scale Agile Development in the same way?
Use case Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Use case outcomes and gather practices for scaling Use case.
– Are efforts focused on identifying use cases from real pain points (and not finding a problem for blockchain to solve)?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– What are the use cases that your organization is targeting currently for its cmdb/cms?
– Of the different industry use cases, what are the top ones that you want to monitor?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– Are there potential use cases that your organization wants to drive?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– How can skill-level changes improve Large-Scale Agile Development?
– Are any competitors experimenting with use cases?
– What use cases are affected by GDPR and how?
– Do we have Things use cases?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software architecture tactics and define what our big hairy audacious Software architecture goal is.
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Large-Scale Agile Development process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Large-Scale Agile Development process available?
– What about Large-Scale Agile Development Analysis of results?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Check Disciplined agile delivery risks and slay a dragon.
– What is the source of the strategies for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– Do we have past Large-Scale Agile Development Successes?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Infrastructure as Code quality and define what do we need to start doing with Infrastructure as Code.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Large-Scale Agile Development?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Large-Scale Agile Development?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Derive from Test-driven development adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for Test-driven development.
– Is a Large-Scale Agile Development Team Work effort in place?
– How do we maintain Large-Scale Agile Developments Integrity?
Scrum Master Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Scrum Master management and ask what if.
– Is maximizing Large-Scale Agile Development protection the same as minimizing Large-Scale Agile Development loss?
– Does our organization need more Large-Scale Agile Development education?
– Who is the scrum master?
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Software bug tactics and drive action.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Large-Scale Agile Development moving forward?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Grasp Unified Process adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for Unified Process.
– What are the disruptive Large-Scale Agile Development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How would one define Large-Scale Agile Development leadership?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Define Risk analysis quality and create a map for yourself.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
– How can the value of Large-Scale Agile Development be defined?
Work in process Critical Criteria:
Add value to Work in process quality and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Large-Scale Agile Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
IT infrastructure deployment Critical Criteria:
Reorganize IT infrastructure deployment engagements and point out improvements in IT infrastructure deployment.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Large-Scale Agile Development delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are all of our Large-Scale Agile Development domains and what do they do?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Design Niklaus Wirth tasks and stake your claim.
– Consider your own Large-Scale Agile Development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Large-Scale Agile Development activities?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Infer Software development methodology planning and describe which business rules are needed as Software development methodology interface.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
Build light indicator Critical Criteria:
Trace Build light indicator failures and separate what are the business goals Build light indicator is aiming to achieve.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Large-Scale Agile Development processes of our organization?
– Do we monitor the Large-Scale Agile Development decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Why should we adopt a Large-Scale Agile Development framework?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Unify Software development process issues and handle a jump-start course to Software development process.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Alistair Cockburn Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Alistair Cockburn tasks and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Large-Scale Agile Development agendas for the next 3 years?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Integrated Authority File quality and devise Integrated Authority File key steps.
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Test Systems engineering governance and correct Systems engineering management by competencies.
– When observing natural systems, complexity theorists can identify, to some degree, which systems have these features. to apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– Regarding the way the system is formed and operates and the scale of interest; e.g., are we interested in complexity at the level of atoms or of cells or of organs?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– Does the project require agreements related to organizational data sharing that havent yet been created?
– How to manage the complexity to permit us to answer questions, such as: when have we done enough?
– What is the structure of the different information aspects on the interface?
– Is the funding for the project secure, or is only part of it in place?
– What kind of support for requirements management will be needed?
– How do functions occur between parts of the system?
– How will functionality be verified and validated?
– Who will use the systems engineering plan (sep)?
– Is there a commitment from the top down?
– How do we compare with the competition?
– How will we know when we are done?
– How much architecting is enough?
– Multiple development cycles?
– Deliver interim releases?
– Right business case?
– What is a system?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Match Requirements engineering quality and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Requirements engineering is getting what it needs.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Large-Scale Agile Development study?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Large-Scale Agile Development?
– How do we go about Securing Large-Scale Agile Development?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Behavior-driven development tactics and ask what if.
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Meet over Human resources planning and pioneer acquisition of Human resources systems.
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– Do we perform an environmental scan of hr strategies within the hr community (what/how are others planning)?
– What are the procedures for filing an internal complaint about the handling of personal data?
– Should pay levels and differences reflect what workers are used to in their own countries?
– Available personnel – what are the available Human Resources within the organization?
– Why does the company collect and use personal data in the employment context?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– What are the Human Resources we can bring to establishing new business?
– How is The staffs ability and response to handle questions or requests?
– How do financial reports support the various aspects of accountability?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– Are there types of data to which the employee does not have access?
– How do you view the department and staff members as a whole?
– To achieve our vision, what customer needs must we serve?
– How is Staffs knowledge of procedures and regulations?
– Are we complying with existing security policies?
– May an employee make an anonymous complaint?
– How to Secure Large-Scale Agile Development?
– What is harassment?
Capability Maturity Model Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Capability Maturity Model quality and maintain Capability Maturity Model for success.
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Have all basic functions of Large-Scale Agile Development been defined?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Mine Software quality leadership and assess what counts with Software quality that we are not counting.
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– How is the value delivered by Large-Scale Agile Development being measured?
– What is Effective Large-Scale Agile Development?
Planning poker Critical Criteria:
Graph Planning poker management and secure Planning poker creativity.
– What is our formula for success in Large-Scale Agile Development ?
– What is our Large-Scale Agile Development Strategy?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Explore Domain-driven design leadership and report on setting up Domain-driven design without losing ground.
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Spiral model outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Spiral model.
– How do we Identify specific Large-Scale Agile Development investment and emerging trends?
– How do we manage Large-Scale Agile Development Knowledge Management (KM)?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Canvass Integrated development environment engagements and catalog what business benefits will Integrated development environment goals deliver if achieved.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Large-Scale Agile Development values?
– Are there recognized Large-Scale Agile Development problems?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Devise Extreme programming practices quality and be persistent.
Pull-based agile coaching Critical Criteria:
Learn from Pull-based agile coaching goals and define Pull-based agile coaching competency-based leadership.
– How do we measure improved Large-Scale Agile Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are there Large-Scale Agile Development Models?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Dissect Computer programming management and probe the present value of growth of Computer programming.
– Will Large-Scale Agile Development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Refer to Data science strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Data science decisions.
– Is there a Large-Scale Agile Development Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Large-Scale Agile Development? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Iterative and incremental development risks and correct Iterative and incremental development management by competencies.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Large-Scale Agile Development services/products?
Cross-functional team Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Cross-functional team tasks and know what your objective is.
– Are assumptions made in Large-Scale Agile Development stated explicitly?
– Why is Large-Scale Agile Development important for you now?
Rolling Wave planning Critical Criteria:
Refer to Rolling Wave planning quality and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Rolling Wave planning services.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Large-Scale Agile Development process?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Nurse Pair Programming issues and catalog Pair Programming activities.
– Can we add value to the current Large-Scale Agile Development decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Frame Software documentation projects and maintain Software documentation for success.
Federal government of the United States Critical Criteria:
Meet over Federal government of the United States goals and explore and align the progress in Federal government of the United States.
– Think about the functions involved in your Large-Scale Agile Development project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Which Large-Scale Agile Development goals are the most important?
Project team Critical Criteria:
Rank Project team management and describe which business rules are needed as Project team interface.
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– Project Team: Who will be on the project and for which dates?
– Describe the Leadership and Motivation for the Project Team?
– Did the project team have enough people to execute the project plan?
– Did the project team have the right skills?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Large-Scale Agile Development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
United States Agency for International Development External links:
[DOC]United States Agency for International Development
Programming tool External links:
17-144 – XS Smart Sensor Pro+ Programming Tool
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
Unitronic UniConnect+ Programming Tool – Frequently …
Software quality assurance External links:
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
Agile Unified Process External links:
The Agile Unified Process (AUP) – Ambysoft.com Home Page
The Life Cycle of the Agile Unified Process – YouTube
What is AGILE UNIFIED PROCESS? What does AGILE …
Quality assurance External links:
Think of quality assurance as before the goods or services have been produced and quality control is during the production of the goods or services. The former ensures that there will be quality and the latter controls the execution to ensure that there was quality.
CCQAS – Centralized Credentials Quality Assurance System
Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission :: …
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Team software process External links:
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) Coach Mentoring …
Team Software Process | Overview
Formal methods External links:
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Graphical user interface builder External links:
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter
Code refactoring External links:
Code Refactoring – PowerTheShell
Software testing External links:
tap|QA – Software Testing, Continuous Integration, Selenium
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Software Testing Tools & Test Management Software | Zephyr
Software prototyping External links:
[PDF]Methods for Software Prototyping
Software Prototyping & Requirements Management …
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
PM Declaration of Interdependence External links:
PM Declaration of Interdependence – PlanOpedia
PM Declaration of Interdependence – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/PM Declaration of Interdependence
Object model External links:
Object Model calls may fail from WorkbookOpen event …
The Internet Explorer Object Model – msdn.microsoft.com
Project planning External links:
Space project planning services in Korea
Construction Project Planning and Design Tools
[PDF]Project Planning and Management (PPM) V2.0 WBS …
Computer science External links:
Computer Science and Engineering
k12cs.org – K–12 Computer Science Framework
Purdue University – Department of Computer Science
Project stakeholders External links:
How to Communicate With Project Stakeholders: 5 Steps
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission
Software configuration management External links:
[PDF]Software Configuration Management A Clear Case …
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Set up the software configuration management …
Waterfall model External links:
Prototype and Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
the waterfall model Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Low-code development platforms External links:
Best Low-Code Development Platforms Software
Use case External links:
UML Use Case Diagrams: Guidelines – msdn.microsoft.com
TeamViewer Use Case – Remote Support
What is a Use Case? – Definition from Techopedia
Software architecture External links:
Software Architecture Conference | Microservices …
Example: Software Architecture Document
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) – YouTube
Disciplined Agile Delivery DAD: A Brief Introduction – YouTube
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Infrastructure as Code External links:
‘Infrastructure as Code’ in Chicago (Chicago, IL) | Meetup
Implementing Infrastructure as Code | ThoughtWorks …
Test-driven development External links:
Guidelines for Test-Driven Development
Scrum Master External links:
What is scrum master? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Scrum Master Certification Flashcards | Quizlet
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training Courses | cPrime
Software bug External links:
Software bug forced Nest thermostats offline – Engadget
Apple fixes software bug in iPhone 6 – Sep. 26, 2014
What’s the Worst Software Bug in History? | Laserfiche
Unified Process External links:
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
Risk analysis External links:
What is Risk Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
SEC.gov | About the Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
Full Monte Project Risk Analysis from Barbecana
Work in process External links:
Work in Process (WIP), What is WIP? – InventoryOps.com
Work in Process | FlowTrac
Work in process. (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
IT infrastructure deployment External links:
Project Control | IT Infrastructure Deployment | Molex CES
IT Infrastructure Deployment Project Plan Template and Dashboard has 2 ratings and 0 reviews: 21 pages, Kindle Edition
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
Niklaus Wirth by on Prezi
[PDF]Niklaus wirth pdf – ubedibys.files.wordpress.com
Software development methodology External links:
Best software development methodology for sole programmer
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Build light indicator External links:
Node-RED build light indicator – YouTube
Build light indicator – WOW.com
Build light indicator – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Build light indicator
Software development process External links:
During which phase of the software development process …
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
Alistair Cockburn External links:
Alistair Cockburn (@TotherAlistair) | Twitter
Integrated Authority File External links:
Integrated Authority File – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file : chemical section
Systems engineering External links:
Industrial, Manufacturing and Systems Engineering
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
Requirements engineering External links:
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – NIST
Requirements Engineering – Springer
Requirements engineering (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Behavior-driven development External links:
The Benefits of Behavior-Driven Development – DZone …
Human resources External links:
Human Resources | Maricopa Community Colleges
UAB – Human Resources – Careers
Home | Human Resources
Capability Maturity Model External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model® Integration (CMMI®) …
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Planning poker External links:
Print your own Planning Poker Game – Hennebert
Planning Poker: The Best Agile Planning Tool
Frequently Asked Questions | Planning Poker
Domain-driven design External links:
DSL Platform – Domain-Driven Design
Spiral model External links:
SDLC Spiral Model – Tutorials Point
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
Integrated Development Environment for PHP – PhpED IDE
Extreme programming practices External links:
Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
Extreme Programming Practices in Action | …
[PDF]Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
Pull-based agile coaching External links:
Pull-based agile coaching – WOW.com
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming – ed2go
Computer Programming Books – For Dummies
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Data science External links:
What is Data Science?
DataScience.com | Enterprise Data Science Platform …
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Cross-functional team External links:
Building a Cross-functional Team – CBS News
Creating a Cross-Functional Team: Taking Meaningful …
Cross-Functional Team Training | OnPoint Consulting
Rolling Wave planning External links:
Rolling Wave Planning in Project Management
Rolling Wave Planning for Earned Value Management Systems
Pair Programming External links:
ISTE | 3 best practices for pair programming
Pair Programming: Does It Really Work? | Agile Alliance
Software documentation External links:
Label Print MIS Software Documentation | Label Traxx
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Progress® Software Documentation
Project team External links:
4 Ways to Motivate Your Project Team | Project Smart
Project Team | I-77 Mobility Partners