Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Sherpas Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Sherpas related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Sherpas specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Sherpas Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Sherpas improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- How do we measure improved Cloud Sherpas service perception, and satisfaction?
- Whats the best design framework for Cloud Sherpas organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Cloud Sherpas requirements in detail?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Cloud Sherpas forward?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Sherpas book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cloud Sherpas self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Sherpas Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Sherpas areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Sherpas Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Sherpas projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Sherpas Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cloud Sherpas project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are operational definitions created to identify quality measurement criteria for specific activities?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with some of the suggestions provided for improving Cloud Sherpas project communications?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include Cloud Sherpas project management time and change request analysis time?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Cloud Sherpas project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the Cloud Sherpas projects sustainability strategy that will ensure Cloud Sherpas project results will endure or be sustained?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Executing Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Procurement Audit: Are there complementary rules to be used and are they applied?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you create a self-sustaining capacity for a collaborative culture?
- Quality Metrics: Which report did you use to create the data you are submitting?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Sherpas Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Sherpas project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Sherpas project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Sherpas project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Sherpas project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Sherpas project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Sherpas project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Sherpas project with this in-depth Cloud Sherpas Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Sherpas projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Sherpas and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Sherpas investments work better.
This Cloud Sherpas All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.