What is involved in Software Architecture
Find out what the related areas are that Software Architecture connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software Architecture thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Architecture journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Architecture leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software Architecture related domains to cover and 266 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software Architecture, Software system, Algorithm design, Team software process, IEEE Standards Association, Space shuttle, IEEE 1471, Adriaan van Wijngaarden, Software testing, Requirements management, Deadly embrace, Software archaeology, Software prototyping, Application release automation, Agile development, Continuous Integration, Fault-tolerant system, Go To Statement Considered Harmful, On the Cruelty of Really Teaching Computer Science, Cloud computing, Big Design Up Front, Goto-less programming, THE multiprogramming system, Architecturally Significant Requirements, Time-triggered system, ISO/IEC 12207, Space-based architecture, Architectural pattern, Dining philosophers problem, Shlomi Dolev, Dijkstra-Scholten algorithm, Formal method, Extreme programming, Systems architecture, Distributed Data Management Architecture, Solution Architecture, Software verification and validation, DJP algorithm, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Reference architecture, Integrated development environment, Niklaus Wirth, Function model, Project management, Distributed computing, Behavior-driven development, IFIP Working Group 2.10, Spiral model, Enterprise Unified Process, Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize in Distributed Computing, Rapid application development, Software Requirements Specification, Solution space, Systems engineering, Software Architecture Analysis Method, UML tools, Systems science, Computer architecture, Structured analysis, Programming tool, Distributed algorithm, Implicit invocation, Software project management, The Mythical Man-Month, Incremental build model, Systems analysis:
Software Architecture Critical Criteria:
Reason over Software Architecture adoptions and find the ideas you already have.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software Architecture workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software Architecture goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– When a Software Architecture manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Software system Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Software system quality and check on ways to get started with Software system.
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software Architecture is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Software Architecture activities?
– What are all of our Software Architecture domains and what do they do?
– Does the software system satisfy the expectations of the user?
– What does it mean to develop a quality software system?
– Is the software system functionally adequate?
– Is the software system productive?
– Is the software system efficient?
– Is the software system effective?
– Is the software system reliable?
– Is the software system usable?
– Is the software system safe?
Algorithm design Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Algorithm design management and stake your claim.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software Architecture? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Will Software Architecture have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software Architecture study?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Team software process outcomes and display thorough understanding of the Team software process process.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software Architecture?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software Architecture products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What is the source of the strategies for Software Architecture strengthening and reform?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Refer to IEEE Standards Association management and change contexts.
– what is the best design framework for Software Architecture organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What business benefits will Software Architecture goals deliver if achieved?
Space shuttle Critical Criteria:
Review Space shuttle failures and differentiate in coordinating Space shuttle.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software Architecture domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software Architecture objectives?
– How will you know that the Software Architecture project has been successful?
IEEE 1471 Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate IEEE 1471 engagements and change contexts.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software Architecture project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is maximizing Software Architecture protection the same as minimizing Software Architecture loss?
– How likely is the current Software Architecture plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Adriaan van Wijngaarden Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Adriaan van Wijngaarden issues and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Adriaan van Wijngaarden information.
– How will you measure your Software Architecture effectiveness?
– How can you measure Software Architecture in a systematic way?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Software testing quality and question.
– Does Software Architecture create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is Software Architecture Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we Lead with Software Architecture in Mind?
Requirements management Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Requirements management results and be persistent.
– What kind of support for requirements management will be needed?
– How is the value delivered by Software Architecture being measured?
– How can skill-level changes improve Software Architecture?
– How do we keep improving Software Architecture?
Deadly embrace Critical Criteria:
Design Deadly embrace results and report on the economics of relationships managing Deadly embrace and constraints.
– How do we maintain Software Architectures Integrity?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Chart Software archaeology governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Software archaeology projects.
– What is our formula for success in Software Architecture ?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Study Software prototyping governance and do something to it.
– Does Software Architecture include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Why are Software Architecture skills important?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Application release automation tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Application release automation interface.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software Architecture models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the barriers to increased Software Architecture production?
Agile development Critical Criteria:
Guide Agile development quality and probe Agile development strategic alliances.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software Architecture into the services that we provide?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– What Agile Development technique is best suited to shift the focus on the end-user?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Which is really software best practice to us, CMM or agile development?
– And how many Agile development environments are exactly the same?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– Will Agile Development define a new set of process activities?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– What changes need to be made to agile development today?
– So will Agile Development define a new set of process activities?
– What are internal and external Software Architecture relations?
– Agile Development -What does it mean?
– Why is Agile Development important?
– What is Agile Development?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Continuous Integration planning and separate what are the business goals Continuous Integration is aiming to achieve.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software Architecture process?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Fault-tolerant system Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Fault-tolerant system leadership and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Fault-tolerant system.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software Architecture experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the usability implications of Software Architecture actions?
Go To Statement Considered Harmful Critical Criteria:
Match Go To Statement Considered Harmful failures and track iterative Go To Statement Considered Harmful results.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software Architecture processes?
– How to deal with Software Architecture Changes?
On the Cruelty of Really Teaching Computer Science Critical Criteria:
Sort On the Cruelty of Really Teaching Computer Science outcomes and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive On the Cruelty of Really Teaching Computer Science projects.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software Architecture in a volatile global economy?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software Architecture delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are there Software Architecture problems defined?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Canvass Cloud computing management and plan concise Cloud computing education.
– How will you exercise control over the data within the cloud to ensure that the data are available and that confidentiality and integrity of the data remain protected?
– Change in technology and prices over time: what will billing units be like for the higher-level virtualization clouds?
– What are the existing or planned mechanisms to assess the interoperability of different vendor implementations?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further and enable saas adoption?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– How should we report on the geographic location (street address) for cloud computing solutions?
– What is the name of the organization helping to foster security standards for cloud computing?
– what is the difference between an application service and an infrastructure service?
– What are some cost cutting strategies for controlling cloud computing costs?
– If your data is stored abroad whose foi policy do you adhere to?
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– What are some standards emerging around cloud computing?
– What are the practical limitations to cloud technology?
– What are the benefits of cloud computing to consumers?
– What are the usability issues around cloud computing?
– Resource provisioning algos in cloud computing?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– Is there a market for developing niche clouds?
– Why is cloud computing important?
Big Design Up Front Critical Criteria:
Mix Big Design Up Front tasks and get answers.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software Architecture?
– How would one define Software Architecture leadership?
Goto-less programming Critical Criteria:
Depict Goto-less programming issues and look at it backwards.
– Is the scope of Software Architecture defined?
– How to Secure Software Architecture?
THE multiprogramming system Critical Criteria:
Review THE multiprogramming system outcomes and track iterative THE multiprogramming system results.
– How do we manage Software Architecture Knowledge Management (KM)?
Architecturally Significant Requirements Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Architecturally Significant Requirements results and know what your objective is.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software Architecture process?
– Can we do Software Architecture without complex (expensive) analysis?
Time-triggered system Critical Criteria:
Check Time-triggered system governance and figure out ways to motivate other Time-triggered system users.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software Architecture services/products?
ISO/IEC 12207 Critical Criteria:
Accelerate ISO/IEC 12207 engagements and display thorough understanding of the ISO/IEC 12207 process.
– Does Software Architecture analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What threat is Software Architecture addressing?
Space-based architecture Critical Criteria:
Define Space-based architecture planning and question.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software Architecture process?
Architectural pattern Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Architectural pattern strategies and catalog Architectural pattern activities.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software Architecture leader?
– Are we Assessing Software Architecture and Risk?
Dining philosophers problem Critical Criteria:
Use past Dining philosophers problem planning and summarize a clear Dining philosophers problem focus.
– Which Software Architecture goals are the most important?
Shlomi Dolev Critical Criteria:
Investigate Shlomi Dolev quality and question.
– Will Software Architecture deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Dijkstra-Scholten algorithm Critical Criteria:
Track Dijkstra-Scholten algorithm goals and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Dijkstra-Scholten algorithm services.
– Do the Software Architecture decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we go about Comparing Software Architecture approaches/solutions?
Formal method Critical Criteria:
Meet over Formal method failures and get the big picture.
– Among the Software Architecture product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are assumptions made in Software Architecture stated explicitly?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
See the value of Extreme programming management and look at it backwards.
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– Why should we adopt a Software Architecture framework?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Systems architecture Critical Criteria:
Coach on Systems architecture planning and research ways can we become the Systems architecture company that would put us out of business.
– Why is Software Architecture important for you now?
Distributed Data Management Architecture Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Distributed Data Management Architecture quality and maintain Distributed Data Management Architecture for success.
Solution Architecture Critical Criteria:
Check Solution Architecture decisions and oversee Solution Architecture requirements.
– Have you identified your Software Architecture key performance indicators?
– What is Effective Software Architecture?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Software verification and validation leadership and define what our big hairy audacious Software verification and validation goal is.
– Is the Software Architecture organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software Architecture clearly defined?
DJP algorithm Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about DJP algorithm engagements and develop and take control of the DJP algorithm initiative.
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Value Capability Maturity Model Integration goals and gather Capability Maturity Model Integration models .
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software Architecture. How do we gain traction?
– Are there recognized Software Architecture problems?
Reference architecture Critical Criteria:
Dissect Reference architecture adoptions and define Reference architecture competency-based leadership.
– For your Software Architecture project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What is the impact of having no Reference Architecture in particular in a growing technology area?
– How are the new Big Data developments captured in new Reference Architectures?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Integrated development environment quality and figure out ways to motivate other Integrated development environment users.
– Is Software Architecture Required?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Niklaus Wirth results and separate what are the business goals Niklaus Wirth is aiming to achieve.
Function model Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Function model visions and grade techniques for implementing Function model controls.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software Architecture, including any consulting or professional services?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software Architecture project?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software Architecture forward?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Project management issues and secure Project management creativity.
– There is lots of discussion about the role of a project manager; whether a project manager is needed in the agile world or not. How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– With agile processes promoting the concept of self-directed teams, is there room for the conventional project manager or does this role also need to evolve to suit the principles of the new paradigm?
– What are the key considerations and decisions that must be made to ensure your project management office is appropriate for your organization?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– What of the risk of rework if initial architecture work overlooks what turns out to be critical? what is the probability of this happening?
– Just what is a project management office, and how can it help you address the unique project management challenges in your organization?
– Are there metrics and standards that can be used for control of agile project progress during execution?
– Will the metrics and measurement techniques to determine project success (or failure) need to change?
– How are agile principles being applied in large projects and multi-site projects?
– So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– Do project management and Change Management look the same for every initiative?
– Our project management standards do they support or undermine Risk Management?
– Can Agility Work With a Waterfall Project Management Process in our Setting?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office (PMO)?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– What about when our context is not so simple?
– Are the pms ready to execute agile projects?
– How do we deal with change when it happens?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Distributed computing outcomes and finalize specific methods for Distributed computing acceptance.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software Architecture objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Behavior-driven development strategies and document what potential Behavior-driven development megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are current Software Architecture Paradigms?
IFIP Working Group 2.10 Critical Criteria:
Design IFIP Working Group 2.10 goals and learn.
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Spiral model risks and create a map for yourself.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software Architecture product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who sets the Software Architecture standards?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Enterprise Unified Process adoptions and catalog Enterprise Unified Process activities.
– How do we measure improved Software Architecture service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is Software Architecture dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize in Distributed Computing Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize in Distributed Computing tasks and sort Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize in Distributed Computing activities.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software Architecture with what users do day-to-day?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Rapid application development leadership and differentiate in coordinating Rapid application development.
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Software Architecture?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Should it be monitored by standard monitoring tools?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– What are the associated risks?
– What is important for us?
– What is architected rad?
– When to use dsdm?
– Is it applicable?
– When use RAD?
Software Requirements Specification Critical Criteria:
Debate over Software Requirements Specification decisions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software Requirements Specification decisions.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software Architecture Management?
– Do we have past Software Architecture Successes?
Solution space Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Solution space planning and assess what counts with Solution space that we are not counting.
– How can you negotiate Software Architecture successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software Architecture ?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Systems engineering management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Systems engineering.
– If we can describe engineered systems in a way analogous to natural systems (global complexity emerging from local simplicity, for example), can we identify the parameters which obey the kind of power-law relationship we find in natural systems?
– The complexity of our design task is significantly affected by the nature of the objectives for the systems to be designed. is the task intricate, or difficult?
– What is the plan to align prime contractors systems engineering management plan (semp) with the Program Management office (pmo) sep?
– What will take the place of magnitude in our attempts to discern a power-law relationship?
– What is the structure of the different information aspects on the interface?
– Is the funding for the project secure, or is only part of it in place?
– Do the requirements satisfy the intent and all key items of the need?
– What are the expectations and limits of the given integration?
– Standards, goals, and appropriate processes been established?
– How will the system be developed, operated, and maintained?
– How will functionality be verified and validated?
– What policies are currently being implemented?
– What solution options may be appropriate?
– Why model-based architectures?
– How does it all fit together?
– Why use systems engineering?
– What are our objectives?
– What option is best?
– Where are we today?
– Right requirements?
Software Architecture Analysis Method Critical Criteria:
X-ray Software Architecture Analysis Method strategies and figure out ways to motivate other Software Architecture Analysis Method users.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software Architecture?
– Does Software Architecture systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Mix UML tools adoptions and get answers.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software Architecture opportunities costing us money?
Systems science Critical Criteria:
Investigate Systems science tasks and define Systems science competency-based leadership.
– What are our needs in relation to Software Architecture skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Computer architecture Critical Criteria:
Judge Computer architecture failures and get out your magnifying glass.
– Who needs to know about Software Architecture ?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Depict Structured analysis management and find the ideas you already have.
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Programming tool results and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Programming tool projects.
Distributed algorithm Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Distributed algorithm adoptions and maintain Distributed algorithm for success.
Implicit invocation Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Implicit invocation projects and report on developing an effective Implicit invocation strategy.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Software Architecture requirements in detail?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software Architecture?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Software project management tasks and perfect Software project management conflict management.
– Do those selected for the Software Architecture team have a good general understanding of what Software Architecture is all about?
– How do we Identify specific Software Architecture investment and emerging trends?
The Mythical Man-Month Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over The Mythical Man-Month projects and document what potential The Mythical Man-Month megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software Architecture is underway?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Incremental build model visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Incremental build model services.
– Does Software Architecture appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Systems analysis projects and create a map for yourself.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– How can expected costs and benefits be quantified to determine whether the new system will indeed be cost-effective?
– Can you think of situations that might fail the technical, organizational, or economic feasibility criteria?
– What is the purpose of the Systems Analysis report during the Systems Analysis phase?
– What are the important external or multisectoral determinants of system performance?
– Operational feasibility. will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What important aspects need to be considered during a feasibility study?
– How has computing been used to support requirements determination?
– How do we practically monitor or measure margin to criticality?
– What are the business goals Software Architecture is aiming to achieve?
– What is the basic framework for feasibility analysis?
– What types of systems development plans are needed?
– Systems Analysis and design: what is it?
– Systems Analysis and design: who is it?
– Systems Analysis and design: why is it?
– Why have Systems Analysis at all?
– What are top managements roles?
– Can the process be simplified?
– So, what is a procedure ?
– Who does analysis?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Architecture Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software Architecture External links:
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Software Architecture | Overview
Embedded Software Architecture | Global | Ricoh
Software system External links:
Online Car Rental Software System To Manage Your …
Grant Management Software System | eCivis
Benefits of an Integrated Business Software System – …
Algorithm design External links:
Algorithm design (Book, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Algorithm Design by Jon Kleinberg
[PDF]Algorithm Design – viajamas.store
Team software process External links:
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
Introduction to the Team Software Process | StickyMinds
Introduction to the Team Software Process by Watts S. …
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Welcome to Mentor
IEEE Standards Association – Home | Facebook
Space shuttle External links:
The End Of The Space Shuttle Era : NPR
The Space Shuttle (TV Movie 1994) – IMDb
Most Popular “Space Shuttle” Titles – IMDb
IEEE 1471 External links:
Conceptual Framework for ISO/IEC 42010:2007 – IEEE 1471…
http://IEEE 1471 is a superseded IEEE Standard for describing the architecture of a “software-intensive system”, also known as software architecture. In 2011 it was superseded by ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011, Systems and software engineering — Architecture description.
IEEE 1471: History – iso-architecture.org
Adriaan van Wijngaarden External links:
Adriaan van Wijngaarden | Facebook
Adriaan van Wijngaarden – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Software testing External links:
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Software Testing Strategies and Best Practices | Atlassian
tap|QA – Software Testing, Continuous Integration, Selenium
Requirements management External links:
Requirements Management. (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
iRise – Best prototyping tool + inline requirements management
Deadly embrace External links:
Deadly Embrace (Lethal Seduction, book 2) by Jackie Collins
Deadly Embrace (Video 1989) – IMDb
Deadly Embrace by Jackie Collins – Goodreads
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology – codemag.com
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Software prototyping External links:
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Software Prototyping – YouTube
Application release automation External links:
Magic Quadrant for Application Release Automation – Gartner
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Agile development External links:
Chapter 4 – Agile Development Flashcards | Quizlet
CWDS Agile Development Pre-Qualified Vendor Pool
Omaha Agile Development (Omaha, NE) | Meetup
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) …
Fault-tolerant system External links:
Testing a Fault-Tolerant System – technet.microsoft.com
Go To Statement Considered Harmful External links:
[PDF]Go To Statement Considered Harmful – University of …
Go To Statement Considered Harmful – Everything2.com
Letters to the editor: go to statement considered harmful
On the Cruelty of Really Teaching Computer Science External links:
On the Cruelty of Really Teaching Computer Science redux
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Cloud Computing | Oracle
Big Design Up Front External links:
Big Design Up Front (BDUF) – c2.com
What is ‘Big Design Up Front’? | Web Design – Quora
Architecture without Big Design Up Front | pdc2008 | Channel 9
Goto-less programming External links:
A linguistic contribution to GOTO-less programming
Architecturally Significant Requirements External links:
Concept: Architecturally Significant Requirements
[PDF]Architecturally Significant Requirements, …
ISO/IEC 12207 External links:
ISO/IEC 12207:2008 System Life Cycle Processes
[PDF]ISO/IEC 12207:2008 — IEEE Std 12208-2008 – Techstreet
http://The ISO/IEC 12207 Systems and software engineering – Software life cycle processes is an international standard for software lifecycle processes. It aims to be the standard that defines all the tasks required for developing and maintaining software.
Space-based architecture External links:
java – Space-based architecture? – Stack Overflow
Space-Based Architecture Study definitions – Defined Term
Architectural pattern External links:
Is MVC a Design Pattern or Architectural pattern
Architectural Pattern – Home | Facebook
Beauty and the Brick: Architectural Pattern Books
Dining philosophers problem External links:
ThreadMentor : The Dining Philosophers Problem
Petri Net Five Dining Philosophers problem – YouTube
The dining philosophers problem – YouTube
Shlomi Dolev External links:
Shlomi Dolev | Facebook
Shlomi Dolev – Google Scholar Citations
Formal method External links:
Formal Method Validation | BioPharm International
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Formal Method – Home | Facebook
Extreme programming External links:
[PDF]Exploring Extreme Programming in Context: An …
Systems architecture External links:
The US Navy — Fact File: Open Systems Architecture (OSA)
Distributed Data Management Architecture External links:
[PDF]Distributed Data Management Architecture for …
Distributed Data Management Architecture – WOW.com
Solution Architecture External links:
[PDF]Conceptual Solution Architecture Template
https://www.sos.wa.gov/_assets/office/RFP 16-01 Ex_ J.pdf
Solution Architecture – Illumio
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment for PHP – PhpED IDE
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
Function model External links:
The Delta Function Model of a Crystal
Project management External links:
Membership | Project Management Institute
Distributed computing External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Distributed Computing
[DOC]COURSE TITLE: Distributed Computing Systems
Distributed Computing (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Behavior-driven development External links:
Behavior-Driven Development Using SpecFlow
Spiral model External links:
methodology – Agile Vs Spiral Model for SDLC – Stack Overflow
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
SDLC Spiral Model – Tutorials Point
Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize in Distributed Computing External links:
The PODC Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize in Distributed Computing
Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize in Distributed Computing – ACM …
Rapid application development External links:
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Software Requirements Specification External links:
[DOC]Software Requirements Specification Template
[PDF]IEEE Software Requirements Specification Template
[PDF]Software Requirements Specification Template – …
Solution space External links:
MTN Solution Space – Home | Facebook
Systems engineering External links:
Intelligent Systems Engineering: Indiana University
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
Software Architecture Analysis Method External links:
Software Architecture Analysis Method (SAAM) – DZone …
Software Architecture Analysis Method (SAAM) – …
Systems science External links:
US3 Utility Systems Science & Software
http://Systems theory is an interdisciplinary field that studies complex systems in nature, society, and science. More specifically, it is a conceptual framework by which one can analyze and/or describe any group of objects that work in concert to produce some result. Systems science.
Department of Coastal & Marine Systems Science – Video …
Computer architecture External links:
Computer architecture | Engineering | FANDOM powered …
CS 311 – Computer Architecture Flashcards | Quizlet
Computer Architecture Flashcards | Quizlet
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Programming tool External links:
MAX WITH OBDII Diagnostic & Programming Tool | The Wheel Group
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
Distributed algorithm External links:
Distributed Algorithms | The MIT Press
A distributed algorithm for ATMS (Book, 1988) …
Implicit invocation External links:
Event-based implicit invocation decentralized in Ada
[PDF]Intro to Implicit Invocation – CFConf
“Implicit Invocation Meets Safe, Implicit Concurrency” …
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
The Mythical Man-Month External links:
The Mythical Man-Month – Softpanorama
The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering …
The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering …
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental Build model | COMPLEX TESTER
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental build model – YouTube
Systems analysis External links:
Technology Services / Systems Analysis & Support
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Community: “Virtual Systems Analysis” – TV Club