Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NVMe and NVMe-oF Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NVMe and NVMe-oF related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NVMe and NVMe-oF specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NVMe and NVMe-oF Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 936 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NVMe and NVMe-oF improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 936 standard requirements:
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- Have you identified your NVMe and NVMe-oF key performance indicators?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- In what ways are NVMe and NVMe-oF vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- How do you assess your NVMe and NVMe-oF workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that NVMe and NVMe-oF objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- How do we accomplish our long range NVMe and NVMe-oF goals?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NVMe and NVMe-oF book in PDF containing 936 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NVMe and NVMe-oF self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NVMe and NVMe-oF Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NVMe and NVMe-oF areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NVMe and NVMe-oF Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NVMe and NVMe-oF projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NVMe and NVMe-oF Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NVMe and NVMe-oF project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: One way to define activities is to consider how organization employees describe jobs to families and friends. You basically want to know, What do you do?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its planning processes are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A NVMe and NVMe-oF project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the NVMe and NVMe-oF project?
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the NVMe and NVMe-oF project?
- Planning Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Closing Process Group: Did the NVMe and NVMe-oF project team have enough people to execute the NVMe and NVMe-oF project plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit regularly evaluated?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the timing of assessments organized (e.g., pre/post-test, single point during training, multiple reassessment during training)?
Step-by-step and complete NVMe and NVMe-oF Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NVMe and NVMe-oF project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NVMe and NVMe-oF project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NVMe and NVMe-oF project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NVMe and NVMe-oF project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NVMe and NVMe-oF project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NVMe and NVMe-oF project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NVMe and NVMe-oF project with this in-depth NVMe and NVMe-oF Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NVMe and NVMe-oF projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NVMe and NVMe-oF and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NVMe and NVMe-oF investments work better.
This NVMe and NVMe-oF All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.