Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project KickStart Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project KickStart related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project KickStart specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project KickStart Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project KickStart improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- How frequently do you track Project KickStart measures?
- What are the key elements of your Project KickStart performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- How important is Project KickStart to the user organizations mission?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Project KickStart leaders?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project KickStart book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project KickStart self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project KickStart Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project KickStart areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project KickStart Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project KickStart projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project KickStart Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project KickStart project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare yourself for a promotion, increased responsibilities or a different job?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority draw up a comprehensive written report about progress and outcome of the procurement process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an Internet search on earning PMP certification. Be sure to search for Yahoo Groups related to this topic. What are some of the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Change Management Plan: How will the stakeholders share information and transfer knowledge?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees including salespersons made aware that they must report all complaints received from any source for inclusion in the complaint handling system?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Project KickStart project on other Project KickStart projects or work efforts?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Project KickStart project manager a PMP (Certified Project KickStart project manager) and experienced?
- Risk Audit: What responsibilities for quality, errors, and outcomes have been delegated to staff (or others) without adequate oversight?
Step-by-step and complete Project KickStart Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project KickStart project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project KickStart project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project KickStart project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project KickStart project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project KickStart project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project KickStart project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project KickStart project with this in-depth Project KickStart Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project KickStart projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project KickStart and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project KickStart investments work better.
This Project KickStart All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.