Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronic Document System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronic Document System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronic Document System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronic Document System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 746 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronic Document System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 746 standard requirements:
- This program provides Quality Assurance Productivity Improvement in CAD Work, Standardization, Accuracy-First-Time?
- The effect of organizational factors on the effectiveness of EMR system implementation– what have you learned?
- This program will ensure you will design, implement, upgrade or manage your DMS/EDMS/TDMS systems?
- If you sent physical documents to someone before, can you now send them the documents via email?
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Are ERP success factors relevant for EDRMS Implementation?
- What are the Rules Governing State Agencies Creation and Management of Electronic Records?
- Is this a valid record, created by an authorized person, and required for saving?
- Are there attachments that need to be incorporated as part of the whole record?
- What are the Standards for Creating and Managing Electronic Records?
- Is full information and analysis of users of the service available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronic Document System book in PDF containing 746 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Electronic Document System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronic Document System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronic Document System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronic Document System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronic Document System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronic Document System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Electronic Document System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Electronic Document System project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the Electronic Document System project schedule?
- Process Improvement Plan: Purpose of Goal: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
- Variance Analysis: There are detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Executing Process Group: What are the critical steps involved with strategy mapping?
- Quality Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Quality Management Plan: How are senior leaders, employees, and the organization involved in supporting the community?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Electronic Document System project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Electronic Document System project is needed?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the information network communicate information relevant to the task?
Step-by-step and complete Electronic Document System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronic Document System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronic Document System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronic Document System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronic Document System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronic Document System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronic Document System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronic Document System project with this in-depth Electronic Document System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronic Document System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronic Document System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronic Document System investments work better.
This Electronic Document System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.