Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software patent Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software patent related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software patent specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software patent Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software patent improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- What is it like to work for me?
- Are there Software patent problems defined?
- What are internal and external Software patent relations?
- For your Software patent project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What about Software patent Analysis of results?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Software patent brings?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software patent book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software patent self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software patent Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software patent areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software patent Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software patent projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software patent Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software patent project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What are the needs, priorities and special interests of the audience?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Software patent project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Software patent project?
- Risk Audit: Do all coaches/instructors/leaders have appropriate and current accreditation?
- WBS Dictionary: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (Software patent project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the Software patent project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members vigorously define the team’s purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What functions does this software provide that cannot be done easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?
Step-by-step and complete Software patent Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software patent project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software patent project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software patent project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software patent project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software patent project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software patent project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software patent project with this in-depth Software patent Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software patent projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software patent and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software patent investments work better.
This Software patent All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.