What is involved in Enterprise-Class
Find out what the related areas are that Enterprise-Class connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Enterprise-Class thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise-Class journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise-Class leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Enterprise-Class related domains to cover and 20 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Enterprise-Class, Enterprise class, Constitution class starship, Enterprise-class frigate, USS Enterprise:
Enterprise-Class Critical Criteria:
Grasp Enterprise-Class tasks and summarize a clear Enterprise-Class focus.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Enterprise-Class information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How is the iam product architected to deliver enterprise-class reliability, availability and performance?
– What does enterprise-class security really mean in the case of an IoT cloud-based platform?
– Is maximizing Enterprise-Class protection the same as minimizing Enterprise-Class loss?
– Is Enterprise-Class Required?
Enterprise class Critical Criteria:
Check Enterprise class projects and achieve a single Enterprise class view and bringing data together.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Enterprise-Class processes?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Enterprise-Class project manager?
– Are accountability and ownership for Enterprise-Class clearly defined?
Constitution class starship Critical Criteria:
Face Constitution class starship decisions and find answers.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Enterprise-Class? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Enterprise-Class requirements in detail?
Enterprise-class frigate Critical Criteria:
Trace Enterprise-class frigate adoptions and pioneer acquisition of Enterprise-class frigate systems.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Enterprise-Class product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Enterprise-Class is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is Enterprise-Class Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
USS Enterprise Critical Criteria:
Have a session on USS Enterprise issues and report on the economics of relationships managing USS Enterprise and constraints.
– How is the value delivered by Enterprise-Class being measured?
– Who needs to know about Enterprise-Class ?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise-Class Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Enterprise class External links:
RealtyBackOffice | All-in-One Enterprise Class Real …
What is Enterprise Class? – Definition from Techopedia
Constitution class starship External links:
LEGO Ideas – Constitution Class Starship Bridge
USS Enterprise External links:
Veterans of USS Enterprise – Home | Facebook
Every “Star Trek” USS Enterprise, Ranked – Popular Mechanics
Life Aboard the USS Enterprise (1080p) – YouTube