What is involved in Information Governance Organizational Structures
Find out what the related areas are that Information Governance Organizational Structures connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information Governance Organizational Structures thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Information Governance Organizational Structures journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Information Governance Organizational Structures leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information Governance Organizational Structures related domains to cover and 246 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information Governance Organizational Structures, Information governance, ARMA International, Big data, Business intelligence, Chief governance officer, Climate governance, Clinical governance, Collaborative governance, Corporate governance, Cultural governance, Data defined storage, Data governance, Data science, Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications, Earth system governance, Ecclesiastical polity, Electronic discovery, Electronically stored information, Enterprise architecture, Enterprise content management, Environmental, social and corporate governance, Environmental governance, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, Global governance, Good governance, Governance, risk management, and compliance, Governance in higher education, Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management, Information management, Information security, Information technology governance, Knowledge management, Legal discovery, Legal hold, Local governance, Market governance mechanism, Master data management, Multistakeholder governance model, National archives, Network governance, Ocean governance, Open-source governance, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Political party governance, Private governance, Project governance, Records life-cycle, Records management, Risk management, SOA governance, Security sector governance and reform, Simulation governance, Soil governance, Sustainable Governance Indicators, Technology governance, Transnational governance, Website governance, World Governance Index:
Information Governance Organizational Structures Critical Criteria:
Guide Information Governance Organizational Structures adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Information Governance Organizational Structures process.
– Does Information Governance Organizational Structures analysis show the relationships among important Information Governance Organizational Structures factors?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Information Governance Organizational Structures been identified and analyzed?
– How do we go about Securing Information Governance Organizational Structures?
Information governance Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Information governance engagements and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Information governance.
– Think about the functions involved in your Information Governance Organizational Structures project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How does your organization assess staff training needs and ensure job/role specific information governance training is provided to all staff?
– How is the chief executive or equivalent management board consulted and/or informed of information governance issues?
– What governance arrangements do you have in place to support the current and evolving information governance agenda?
– What is the organizations most effective method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Information Governance Organizational Structures processes?
– In relation to information governance, what are the key challenges or changes facing your organization?
– What is the organizations preferred method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– What are the short and long-term Information Governance Organizational Structures goals?
ARMA International Critical Criteria:
Adapt ARMA International management and cater for concise ARMA International education.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Information Governance Organizational Structures processes?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Information Governance Organizational Structures?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Information Governance Organizational Structures move?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Big data planning and describe the risks of Big data sustainability.
– New roles. Executives interested in leading a big data transition can start with two simple techniques. First, they can get in the habit of asking What do the data say?
– How we make effective use of the flood of data that will be produced will be a real big data challenge: should we keep it all or could we throw some away?
– Should we use data without the permission of individual owners, such as copying publicly available data?
– Future: Given the focus on Big Data where should the Chief Executive for these initiatives report?
– What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
– What new definitions are needed to describe elements of new Big Data solutions?
– Which other Oracle Business Intelligence products are used in your solution?
– Quantity: What data are required to satisfy the given value proposition?
– Which Oracle Data Integration products are used in your solution?
– At which levels do you see the need for standardisation actions?
– How do we measure the efficiency of these algorithms?
– Are our Big Data investment programs results driven?
– What happens if/when no longer need cognitive input?
– What is the limit for value as we add more data?
– What is tacit permission and approval, anyway?
– What if the data cannot fit on your computer?
– what is Different about Big Data?
– Does Big Data Really Need HPC?
– How to deal with ambiguity?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Derive from Business intelligence projects and define what our big hairy audacious Business intelligence goal is.
– What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between organizations IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and what is the best way to resolve them?
– Does your bi solution have dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– As we develop increasing numbers of predictive models, then we have to figure out how do you pick the targets, how do you optimize the models?
– Can your software connect to all forms of data, from text and excel files to cloud and enterprise-grade databases, with a few clicks?
– Which OpenSource ETL tool is easier to use more agile Pentaho Kettle Jitterbit Talend Clover Jasper Rhino?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– What documentation is provided with the software / system and in what format?
– What specialized bi knowledge does your business have that can be leveraged?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– What types of courses do you run and what are their durations?
– What are the top trends in the business intelligence space?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Report Users?
– What are the most efficient ways to create the models?
– Are there any on demand analytics tools in the cloud?
– What is your annual maintenance?
– Does your system provide apis?
Chief governance officer Critical Criteria:
Survey Chief governance officer projects and finalize specific methods for Chief governance officer acceptance.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Information Governance Organizational Structures process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Information Governance Organizational Structures process available?
– Do Information Governance Organizational Structures rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Climate governance Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Climate governance planning and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Climate governance projects.
– Have you identified your Information Governance Organizational Structures key performance indicators?
– How do we Improve Information Governance Organizational Structures service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is there any existing Information Governance Organizational Structures governance structure?
Clinical governance Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Clinical governance issues and attract Clinical governance skills.
– How do we know that any Information Governance Organizational Structures analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Think of your Information Governance Organizational Structures project. what are the main functions?
– Why are Information Governance Organizational Structures skills important?
Collaborative governance Critical Criteria:
Devise Collaborative governance planning and intervene in Collaborative governance processes and leadership.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Information Governance Organizational Structures services/products?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Information Governance Organizational Structures project?
– Who will provide the final approval of Information Governance Organizational Structures deliverables?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Corporate governance quality and intervene in Corporate governance processes and leadership.
– Is maximizing Information Governance Organizational Structures protection the same as minimizing Information Governance Organizational Structures loss?
– Is the Information Governance Organizational Structures organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are we Assessing Information Governance Organizational Structures and Risk?
Cultural governance Critical Criteria:
Check Cultural governance engagements and proactively manage Cultural governance risks.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Information Governance Organizational Structures processes of our organization?
– What vendors make products that address the Information Governance Organizational Structures needs?
– Does Information Governance Organizational Structures appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Data defined storage Critical Criteria:
X-ray Data defined storage leadership and create Data defined storage explanations for all managers.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Information Governance Organizational Structures values?
– What business benefits will Information Governance Organizational Structures goals deliver if achieved?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Jump start Data governance outcomes and look in other fields.
– Before any rule is created or any data-related decision is made, a prior decision must be addressed Who will have to live with the decision?
– Once a rule is created or a data-related decision is made, the organization will be ready to act on it. who should do what, and when?
– Who will be responsible, accountable, consulted and/or informed for decisions regarding these key enterprise data processes?
– What technical specifications should we build into our infrastructure to produce quality data?
– What if youre still trying to create collections of policies, rules, and data definitions?
– Can this data be replaced by a better source of data elsewhere or replace other data?
– Can it be used to validate data or does it need validation performed on it?
– what is the difference between data governance and it governance?
– What is the utility of having and using a communications plan?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
– Should clients be given control of the data?
– How has data governance worked in real life?
– Are there too many documents in a category?
– What are the benefits of data governance?
– Who are your organizations customers?
– Why create a data governance system?
– Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
– How representative is twitter data?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Talk about Data science adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Data science decisions.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Information Governance Organizational Structures product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does our organization need more Information Governance Organizational Structures education?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications leadership and report on setting up Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications without losing ground.
– Are accountability and ownership for Information Governance Organizational Structures clearly defined?
– Do we all define Information Governance Organizational Structures in the same way?
Earth system governance Critical Criteria:
Confer re Earth system governance engagements and figure out ways to motivate other Earth system governance users.
– Think about the people you identified for your Information Governance Organizational Structures project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are there recognized Information Governance Organizational Structures problems?
– What are current Information Governance Organizational Structures Paradigms?
Ecclesiastical polity Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Ecclesiastical polity tactics and innovate what needs to be done with Ecclesiastical polity.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Information Governance Organizational Structures experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Information Governance Organizational Structures process?
Electronic discovery Critical Criteria:
Apply Electronic discovery strategies and cater for concise Electronic discovery education.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Information Governance Organizational Structures project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we manage Information Governance Organizational Structures Knowledge Management (KM)?
Electronically stored information Critical Criteria:
Track Electronically stored information failures and sort Electronically stored information activities.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Information Governance Organizational Structures requirements in detail?
– How is the value delivered by Information Governance Organizational Structures being measured?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Judge Enterprise architecture visions and forecast involvement of future Enterprise architecture projects in development.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Information Governance Organizational Structures?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How can you measure Information Governance Organizational Structures in a systematic way?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– What will drive Information Governance Organizational Structures change?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Enterprise content management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Enterprise content management results and oversee implementation of Enterprise content management.
Environmental, social and corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Discuss Environmental, social and corporate governance results and correct better engagement with Environmental, social and corporate governance results.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Information Governance Organizational Structures process?
– In a project to restructure Information Governance Organizational Structures outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Information Governance Organizational Structures?
Environmental governance Critical Criteria:
Rank Environmental governance tactics and define what our big hairy audacious Environmental governance goal is.
– Are assumptions made in Information Governance Organizational Structures stated explicitly?
– Are there Information Governance Organizational Structures Models?
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Federal Rules of Civil Procedure failures and handle a jump-start course to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
– Do the Information Governance Organizational Structures decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are internal and external Information Governance Organizational Structures relations?
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Critical Criteria:
Own Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act issues and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act projects.
– What are the barriers to increased Information Governance Organizational Structures production?
– Is Supporting Information Governance Organizational Structures documentation required?
– Is a Information Governance Organizational Structures Team Work effort in place?
Global governance Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Global governance tactics and devise Global governance key steps.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Information Governance Organizational Structures project manager?
– Who needs to know about Information Governance Organizational Structures ?
Good governance Critical Criteria:
Systematize Good governance tasks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Good governance.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Information Governance Organizational Structures workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Governance, risk management, and compliance Critical Criteria:
Scan Governance, risk management, and compliance failures and reduce Governance, risk management, and compliance costs.
– Is there a Information Governance Organizational Structures Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Information Governance Organizational Structures forward?
Governance in higher education Critical Criteria:
Participate in Governance in higher education results and balance specific methods for improving Governance in higher education results.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Information Governance Organizational Structures objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Among the Information Governance Organizational Structures product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act Critical Criteria:
Coach on Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act governance and attract Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act skills.
– What is our formula for success in Information Governance Organizational Structures ?
– How do we maintain Information Governance Organizational Structuress Integrity?
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Critical Criteria:
Check Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act tactics and raise human resource and employment practices for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management Critical Criteria:
Depict ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management management and arbitrate ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Which customers cant participate in our Information Governance Organizational Structures domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Is Information Governance Organizational Structures dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Information management Critical Criteria:
Test Information management strategies and gather Information management models .
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
– Is the scope of Information Governance Organizational Structures defined?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Consider Information security quality and explain and analyze the challenges of Information security.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (degree of completeness)?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Does your organization have a chief information security officer (ciso or equivalent title)?
– What best describes the authorization process in information security?
– : Return of Information Security Investment, Are you spending enough?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
– What is the main driver for information security expenditure?
– Conform to the identified information security requirements?
– What is information security?
Information technology governance Critical Criteria:
Depict Information technology governance adoptions and point out Information technology governance tensions in leadership.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Information Governance Organizational Structures is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Mix Knowledge management tactics and triple focus on important concepts of Knowledge management relationship management.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Information Governance Organizational Structures does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Legal discovery Critical Criteria:
Guide Legal discovery governance and know what your objective is.
– For your Information Governance Organizational Structures project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Legal hold Critical Criteria:
Focus on Legal hold adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Legal hold process.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Information Governance Organizational Structures into the services that we provide?
Local governance Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Local governance visions and prioritize challenges of Local governance.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Information Governance Organizational Structures. How do we gain traction?
– How can we improve Information Governance Organizational Structures?
Market governance mechanism Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Market governance mechanism risks and get out your magnifying glass.
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Recall Master data management governance and observe effective Master data management.
– How do we go about Comparing Information Governance Organizational Structures approaches/solutions?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Multistakeholder governance model Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Multistakeholder governance model governance and adjust implementation of Multistakeholder governance model.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Information Governance Organizational Structures agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Information Governance Organizational Structures objectives?
National archives Critical Criteria:
Facilitate National archives projects and perfect National archives conflict management.
Network governance Critical Criteria:
Shape Network governance goals and work towards be a leading Network governance expert.
– What threat is Information Governance Organizational Structures addressing?
Ocean governance Critical Criteria:
Align Ocean governance projects and develop and take control of the Ocean governance initiative.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Information Governance Organizational Structures project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Information Governance Organizational Structures project lifecycle?
– How to deal with Information Governance Organizational Structures Changes?
Open-source governance Critical Criteria:
Model after Open-source governance engagements and correct Open-source governance management by competencies.
– What are all of our Information Governance Organizational Structures domains and what do they do?
– How would one define Information Governance Organizational Structures leadership?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Design Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard issues and optimize Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do we Identify specific Information Governance Organizational Structures investment and emerging trends?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Information Governance Organizational Structures Management?
Political party governance Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Political party governance visions and adopt an insight outlook.
– How can skill-level changes improve Information Governance Organizational Structures?
– Is Information Governance Organizational Structures Required?
Private governance Critical Criteria:
Consider Private governance engagements and balance specific methods for improving Private governance results.
– How can you negotiate Information Governance Organizational Structures successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Information Governance Organizational Structures process?
– How much does Information Governance Organizational Structures help?
Project governance Critical Criteria:
Infer Project governance tactics and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Project governance.
– In the case of a Information Governance Organizational Structures project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Information Governance Organizational Structures project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Information Governance Organizational Structures project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Information Governance Organizational Structures strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Records life-cycle Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Records life-cycle leadership and look in other fields.
Records management Critical Criteria:
Categorize Records management governance and look for lots of ideas.
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– How do we Lead with Information Governance Organizational Structures in Mind?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Risk management risks and probe Risk management strategic alliances.
– Has management developed an approach for Risk Management and control based on the amount of risk that can be prudently tolerated considering the costs versus the benefits of reducing the risk?
– Do you have a copy of the current mission and vision statements, and portions of the strategic plan or objective related to this ERM project?
– What is the potential impact on the organization if the Risk assessed information is disclosed to unauthorized personnel?
– Are standards for risk assessment methodology established, so risk information can be compared across entities?
– Will sustainability be a key differentiator for companies as global competition intensifies?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What further options might be available for responding to the risks?
– Do you actively monitor regulatory changes for the impact of ITRM?
– What risks will the organization accept for competing objectives?
– Do we evaluate security risks associated with proposed software?
– Is the information shared consistent with the response plan?
– Are records kept of Cybersecurity access to key systems?
– Is a written procedure or checklist in place to do this?
– Treating customers fairly, how do you judge that?
– When is the right time for process improvement?
– What scope do you want your strategy to cover?
– Should there be a plan in place?
SOA governance Critical Criteria:
Differentiate SOA governance outcomes and pioneer acquisition of SOA governance systems.
– What is our Information Governance Organizational Structures Strategy?
Security sector governance and reform Critical Criteria:
Think about Security sector governance and reform planning and do something to it.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Information Governance Organizational Structures study?
Simulation governance Critical Criteria:
Review Simulation governance visions and differentiate in coordinating Simulation governance.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Information Governance Organizational Structures delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are there Information Governance Organizational Structures problems defined?
Soil governance Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Soil governance planning and figure out ways to motivate other Soil governance users.
– How likely is the current Information Governance Organizational Structures plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Sustainable Governance Indicators Critical Criteria:
Frame Sustainable Governance Indicators planning and cater for concise Sustainable Governance Indicators education.
Technology governance Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Technology governance leadership and plan concise Technology governance education.
– In what ways are Information Governance Organizational Structures vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are our Information Governance Organizational Structures Processes?
Transnational governance Critical Criteria:
See the value of Transnational governance projects and handle a jump-start course to Transnational governance.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Information Governance Organizational Structures strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Website governance Critical Criteria:
Drive Website governance decisions and track iterative Website governance results.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Information Governance Organizational Structures project?
World Governance Index Critical Criteria:
Set goals for World Governance Index visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling World Governance Index projects.
– What is Effective Information Governance Organizational Structures?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Information Governance Organizational Structures Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Information governance External links:
Information Governance Initiative
Office of Information Governance and Privacy | ICE
ARMA International External links:
Events – ARMA International
Big data External links:
Databricks – Making Big Data Simple
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Business intelligence External links:
EnsembleIQ | The premier business intelligence resource
SQL Server Business Intelligence | Microsoft
Chief governance officer External links:
Chief Governance Officer | HAI Group – housingcenter.com
Darryl Green – Chief Governance Officer – Ethoca | Crunchbase
Chief Governance Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Climate governance External links:
Climate change, climate governance – YouTube
It’s time for new climate governance – from below
What is CLIMATE GOVERNANCE? What does CLIMATE …
Clinical governance External links:
Clinical governance (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]Clinical Governance – University of Pittsburgh
[PDF]Definition of Clinical Governance – KZN HEALTH
Collaborative governance External links:
Welcome to Collaborative Governance
Corporate governance External links:
Sprint Corporation – Corporate Governance
Regions Financial Corporation – Corporate Governance
Corporate Governance – Investopedia
Cultural governance External links:
Tools. Cultural Governance. BioC strengthens Indigenous and non-Indigenous capacity, simultaneously, to gain short, medium and long-term agreed outcomes in terms of the governance issues confronting many Indigenous groups, communities and organisations.
The Audit Committee and Cultural Governance – WSJ
Data governance External links:
Data Governance Jobs | Glassdoor
Data Governance Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Data Governance – Do Job Titles Matter? – DATAVERSITY
Data science External links:
Earn your Data Science Degree Online
Towards Data Science
Data Science Masters Program | Duke University
Earth system governance External links:
Earth System Governance Project – Home | Facebook
What is EARTH SYSTEM GOVERNANCE? What does …
Earth System Governance | The MIT Press
Ecclesiastical polity External links:
Ecclesiastical Polity Archives – The Calvinist International
Of the laws of ecclesiastical polity – Internet Archive
Ecclesiastical polity – YouTube
Electronic discovery External links:
Electronic Discovery | Department of Enterprise Services
The Electronic Discovery Institute
Experts in Digital Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Enterprise architecture External links:
Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) | The White House
Enterprise Architecture – EA – Gartner IT Glossary
Enterprise content management External links:
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Services – Xerox
What is Enterprise Content Management (ECM)? – aiim.org
Environmental, social and corporate governance External links:
Environmental, social and corporate governance – …
Environmental governance External links:
Environmental governance | UN Environment
[PDF]Global Environmental Governance: A Reform Agenda – …
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure External links:
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure – 2018 Official Edition
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure – PACER
2018 Federal Rules of Civil Procedure – Table of Contents
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act External links:
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) | Frost
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) | Deloitte US
[PDF]Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act May 2017 …
Global governance External links:
Global Governance, Risk & Compliance | Exiger
Global Governance Software
Good governance External links:
Canadian Gender and Good Governance Alliance – HOME
Governance.io – Software for good Governance
Governance in higher education External links:
[PDF]Shared Governance in Higher Education
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act External links:
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Information management External links:
Association for Title Information Management – Home | …
Information security External links:
ALTA – Information Security
[PDF]TITLE III INFORMATION SECURITY – Certifications
Information technology governance External links:
Information Technology Governance – University …
[PDF]HUD Policy for Information Technology Governance
What is Information Technology Governance (IT Governanc…
Knowledge management External links:
APQC’s 2018 Knowledge Management Conference
tealbook – Supplier Discovery & Knowledge Management
Knowledge Management Consulting Firm | Iknow LLC
Legal discovery External links:
Legal Discovery Specialists
Legal Discovery Services | Lightspeed Legal
Legal Discovery Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Legal hold External links:
Ten Things to Consider When Establishing a Legal Hold Policy
6-7.3 Procedures to Follow When a Legal Hold Notice Is Issued
LEGAL HOLD POLICY | Kronos
Local governance External links:
DeLoG – Decentralisation & Local Governance
Local Governance » Issues » Texas Public Policy Foundation
Local Governance Act Certification – NNDCD
Master data management External links:
Best Master Data Management (MDM) Software in 2018 | G2 …
Master Data Management | IBM Analytics
Multistakeholder governance model External links:
Multistakeholder governance model – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Multistakeholder governance model
National archives External links:
The National Archives Catalog
The National Archives Catalog
Network governance External links:
Network governance: PwC
UTSCAP Network Governance – UTSW Medicine
Ocean governance External links:
Why people matter in ocean governance: Incorporating …
Ocean Governance | U.S. Department of the Interior
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard External links:
[PDF]Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Private governance External links:
[PDF]Merging Public and Private Governance: How Disney’s …
Public & Private Governance Flashcards | Quizlet
Project governance External links:
400: IT PROJECT GOVERNANCE – OIT
[PDF]IT Project Governance Manual Version 1
Records management External links:
Records Management by Federal Agencies (44 U.S.C. …
[PDF]interactive Personnel Electronic Records Management …
Risk management External links:
Education Risk Management | Edu Risk Solutions
Risk Management Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
SOA governance External links:
InfoClipz: SOA Governance – YouTube
What SOA Governance Really Means – YouTube
SOA Governance Standards | OCIO
Security sector governance and reform External links:
[PDF]Security Sector Governance and Reform – ETH Z
On Security Sector Governance and Reform | USOSCE
[PDF]Security Sector Governance and Reform – OSCE
Simulation governance External links:
Simulation Governance Althea de Souza – ESRD
Simulation Governance | Industries | UL
Technology governance External links:
Information Technology Governance – University …
Website governance External links:
Website Governance Document Template – YouTube
Website Governance | Smith College
Website Governance Document | Demand Metric
World Governance Index External links:
World Governance Index and Pakistan’s Trade Deficit – …
[PDF]WGI World Governance Index